cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hey guys, i really need your help. So i have this homework and a don't know what to do anymore. I am a CCNA 2 student so i am a begginer I need to configureR1 with next hop routeR2 with exit interfaceR3 with default default static route with next hop...

Good day, I'm configuring CSC using EBGP labeled unicast and having problem with the CEs resolving routes. The minimal working example is: 192.168.1.1/32                                                                                                 ...

tomc.pnnl by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,If I got two ISP source plug to WAN1 and WAN2, is it possible to config this router's LAN1-8 use WAN1, and LAN9-16 use WAN2?I'm trying to do this by setting VLAN but both WAN setting dim the VLAN part and I can't config about itThank you.

MiyaRei by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, We set up a MW P2P link between branch and HQ to get internet from HQ and it's working fine as per the topology attached. My branch devices and Pcs are configured with IPs from subnet: 192.168.99.0/24 GW: 192.168.99.1 and all within vlan 1. so...

Asemmoqbel by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EHWIC 4ESG

Quick question, how do I configure this 4-port gig expansion card on my Cisco ISR 1921 for vlan traffic? Compared to the two normal interfaces where I can just do g0/1.1 or g0/1.2 etc... then bam you got it going.

Hi, I have some ASR901's in Solarwinds that are showing high discards for this interface "ToP0/12-To0/12".I'm not sure what this interface is or how to troubleshoot it. Unless im just being ignorant and looking at it wrong? Thanks for any help.

K-Grev by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello... Looking for some insight/help on my config. I have a NAT setup as a NetworkObject, so there is no STATIC route from inside to outside... How do I setup a second NAT NetworkObject and the associated SLA/Monitoring, that I would need to priori...

example.jpeg
ob123 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes