cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

in FMC using flex config there is an example and it worksvideo  PRB-HR 192.168.1.2 MY-GW-1 192.168.100.1PRB-IT 192.168.5.2 MY-GW-2 192.168.200.1route-map $ Route-MAP-Name resolution 10set ip next-hop verify-availability $ GW-1 1 track 1set ip next-ho...

Hello. i have an ASA 5516 firewall where i have configured some access rules to filter traffic, i want to log packets that match an access-list statement with the log keyword, the logs need to be sent to a syslog server but i only need to send logs f...

Resolved! ospf

Hi,  Could you please suggest me how to migrate APP server to New DC  with same IP address.can i interconnect both server switches (Trunk or access) if do like this will it cause any looping?  Thanks

ospf3.PNG

I've installed the NIM module, but I'm not sure how to configure it. Is the NIM supposed to be configured as a separate device? If so how do I do that? If I run a sh int b, I can see the interface ports. Please let me know what information I can prov...

Hello, I tried to upgrade the CPLD version on one ASR1000-RP2 card. The upgrade is finished ok and the cli prompts for a power cycle. I check with the command (show upgrade hw-programmable progress) and I proceeded to a power cycle but the RP is not ...

ez9 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CCNP renewal

Dear community, I was unable to find any other forum more related or to find a way to direct my question to Cisco, so please before deleting the message if it's not the correct place let me know.I currently hold a CCNP R&S that was converted to CCNP ...

kormyr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, We are configuring BGP and have a requirement to advertise a specific subnet to selected BGP neighbour only and not to all. Below is the configuration where we would like to advertise local subnet 192.168.200.0 only to remote as-1. Is this p...

This might be simple, but I can't find an answer anywhere.  I have two devices, they doing iBGP between themselves and participating in OSPF with each other and two other routers. Mutual redistribution is occuring on both BGP peers, restricted via ro...

Resolved! QOS LLQ

As per this screenshot , In the LLQ que ,If traffic is keep on coming and hitting in the priority que at below policy rate (LLQ) then how are packets served from other ques? If I have data in other ques  ,are those serve after serving complete packe...

LLQ.PNG
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card