cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys, Wondering if someone can help with the current scenario. To explain further, I'll try to summarize in each normal and backup condition. I'll just put an example of just (2) sites; but in reality there are other remote sites connecting to ...

Hello, I have two access points, but they are connected to a computer:AP1 192.168.66.6 (the ipaddr of the computer interface is 192.168.66.1)AP2 192.168.67.6 (the ipaddr of the computer interface is 192.168.67.1)The computer's ip "itself" is 192.168....

roncro by Level 3
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I got stuck trying to create a u-turn NAT rule for one server and I was hoping someone could guide me in the right direction. I have a web server in VLAN230 which is accessible via port 443 on 2_outside interface: nat (3.230_inside,2_...

Lukasz P by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi expert, I  would like ask what is the maximum ACL entries which CGS can support?  1. How many ACL entries can support in CGS 2520?2. Will TCAM be utilized if ACL entries configured in the local switch WITHOUT applied to any Vlan interface/physical...

acbenny by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys I have tried to find the procedure to upgrade Rommon to Router 2921 but I haven't found something specific. I Think I have to upload the Rommon file (C1900_2900_RM2.srec.SPA.150-1r.M16) to my flash and then to use the command:  R1#UPGRade ...

Hello,I built a network using IPv4, used RIPv2 as routing protocol and it worked well. I then tried to also add IPv6 to the network. I did the IPv6 unicast-routing and added the addresses to all the connections. However, when I try to auto configure ...

Boda by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RIP not working

Hello guys,I'm still new here so, I apologize in advance if I posted the question incorrectly.I'm trying to create a network that consists of 2 buildings. Each building has 3 floors and each floor has its own local network. Below is the IP table for ...

Boda by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a route-map in that goes through an access list and if you match the ACL the next-hop is something different then the gateway of last resort.  If I want something to go the default route, I just deny the ip on the ACL.   Now there wi...