cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, there might already be a thread out there for this but I wanted to ask.  We are getting a bunch of Giants on a TenGigE interface on an ASR9K connected to an ASR5500.  I have 2 questions:1. Do Giants cause any issue and if so, what?2. The A...

Resolved! DHCP Failure

I am trying to ping the pcs in different LAP but in the same network. however, the PCs are not able to ping each other as they are not getting IP from the DHCP pool. The error is "DHCP failed. APIPA is being used". Can someone please help me spot the...

Hi, I want to install boost license in my ISR4331. My router details info as below: Router Model : ISR4331/K9IOS version : Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 03.16.04b.S - Extended Support                     Release Cisco IOS Software, ISR Software (X86...

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew if this Router was configurable in regards to authentication vlan from the ISP.My ISP uses vlan 3163 for auth on vdsl2 whereas my ISP uses 0/32 for adsl. Was curious if this was able to be changed to that or if th...

fbeye by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have an issue on IS-IS in vrf-lite.PE rotuer receive specific network and default from MP-BGP session with RR.There is a mutual redistribution between MP-BGP and IS-IS on VRF-OUTSIDE.On IS-IS process in VRF-OUTSIDE there is command to genera...

community.jpg

I hope this is the right place for me to post this question.I would like to know, if a router doesn't support VPN (meaning it can't be used as a VPN server) can it still route an IPsec packet? And which router I should use as a server for IPSec (AH t...

Hi all.I am looking for some help with this, I have searched multiple threads and none make it clear exactly what needs to be done, or how to do it.  Whilst below is a diagram does not tell the whole story. I need to create a GRE Tunnel. Please be aw...

GRE Tunnel.PNG

Hi folks,   I am currently working on obtaining my Routing and Switching qualification and thought I would replace my existing router with a Cisco 887VA. All was going well when the expected IP address was showing on the dialer interface and able to ...

Hello, i have two vlans,  one is for internet operator (115), another is LAN (119).Provider give us addresses 1.1.1.24/29, 1.1.1.25 - providers gatewayWe have local host 192.168.46.2 in our LAN  interface Port-channel1.115 encapsulation dot1Q 115 ip ...