cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,  I am trying to route traffic over to a different subnet then out to the internet but unsuccessful at doing so.I am not sure what I am missing?  I  have a gateway configured on the Cisco (172.16.5.95/22) router pointing to my ISP router (172.16.5...

Vking02 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I think I am missing something really obvious in my config to get my router to work on a Virgin Media fibre connection.Would anyone mind taking a look over my config and pointing out the obvious bit, which is stopping my router from getting a...

Hello I have a 192.168.1.0 subnet from an ASA 5508-X (GE0/2) going to a Catalyst Switch for it's own management / Internet access from ASA IP which has a 192.168.1.5 IP Address assigned manually via vlan 1. I have several Interfaces dedicated to that...

fbeye by Level 4
  • 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, Actually am working for QOS project for Snom phone and Microsoft 365 traffic,we decided to Mark traffic from the terminal (IP Phone and PC with GPO)in access layer we have cisco catalyst 1000, then I configured "auto qos trust DSCP" ...

Dhaf54134 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Afternoon AllIve been at this task for weeks on and off. What I thought was a simple setup has got me stumped. from the router CLI I can ping 8.8.8.8 but not from and ofthe hosts. Below is my router config, its now all over the place due to my consta...

joelperks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Just looking for advise , pros vs cons about connecting an ISP internet feed directly to our core mpls/vpls switch.  ISP Internet Router—>adva—>Core Switch(siteA)—>mpls/vpls—>Core Switch(siteB)—> Palo Alto The PA firewall will have a separate...

J4yM by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is it possible to configure DNS-name in access lists in ASR1006-X and ISR451-X like in ASA as shown in this link: https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/using-hostnames-dns-in-access-lists-configuration-steps-caveats/ta-p/3123480 Does ...

Hello Community, I'm working on the setup of a Cisco CSR. I have a route 10.0.0.0/24 learned by a BGP session on tunnel 200 and 201 (MPLS and failover), I also have a static route 10.0.0.0/29 (smaller than the previous one)  to a tunnel 202. I need t...

imleo by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I am trying to get my first vlan setup to work and cannot inter vlan route. I can't see what I'm doing wrong at this point. Can you help?Edit: The switch is an SG350-28P. Latest firmeware. I'm using two SVI vlans 10 and 20. Also have the defau...

Hello I am really new here and I only own a small Gbit switch so please forgive me for potentially sounding like a neophyte. So a few days ago a fiber optic, Gigabit network connection was added to the house and with that a HALNY HL-4GQVS router was ...