cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I have ISR 4321  and i nstall fedora.ova  and i put this configuration : Router(config)#virtual-serviceRouter(config-virt-serv-global)#virtual-service fedoraRouter(config-virt-serv)#acRouter(config-virt-serv)#activate% Virtual service ubuntu in...

Community, I've read through about 10 posts talking about GRE and packet loss, everyone talks about MTU/MSS.  Nothing I've seen/understood nothing to address the underlying packet loss and how to get the tunnel to reflect that.  Can one of you router...

corycandia by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using Cisco routers model 4000Our application has to monitor the communication periodically in order to evaluate the next hop from current station to another station and which interface is used for.Practically, query of changes on routing tabl...

Hello i have a router ISR 4321 CISCO have 4 GB RAM AND 4 GB Flash  and i want to add other DRAM and memory Flash !! 1- how i can know kind of RAM that i can add to ISR 4321 cisco  and kind of memory Flash in router !! what's command or how i can type...

Community, Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong with event manager and getting an applet to run ever 5 minutes? event manager applet TUNNELBANDevent timer watchdog time 300event none maxrun 120action 010 cli command "enable"action 020 cli command ...

I have one router configured with two gateways 192.168.5.1 and 192.168.1.1, I need to combine these to form one network and then apply static routing to the new network(network 3). Finally I must configure NAT so that there is communication between a...

ccrank by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 809 Industrial Integrated Services Routers (IR809) that has been working since 2017 without issue and suddenly stopped last week. The LED status is as follow:SYS: steady green - Router is reachable, and all interfaces are up and functi...

EMonnerie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears  kindly, i have scenario contain 40 sites using ISR 4K with hub HQ using cisco ASR1001-X  &40 sites each one contain cisco ISR4321/K9 , 1.spoke site contain one subnet related with CCTV camera 2.hub site ( HQ ) contain 4 server receive multicas...

saif by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,  I want use ACL on nexus C93180YC-FX to permit traffic just from specific (S,G) pair. I have a routed port configured, but seems that ACL doesn't block mcast. I did an "extreme" test and I use this ACL:  IP access list LEAF_03_port_110 deny u...

Map23 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all, Looking at OSPF as a IGP protocol on a campus/enterprise network, should it be a given that you use a L3 core, instead of a core setup with stackwise-virtual? This will give you the opportunity to make each core DR/BDR. If you would run OSPF ...

GVD by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Allwe are facing weird issue with only specific model aps. Cisco 2800 aps are showing less download speed while any other model we connect showing good speed. We tried to connect different model ap in the same switch port and it works. This is ...

Hey all, Thanks in advance for reading this post. I'll try to keep it short but brevity isn't my strong suit. My company is setting up a new virtual server environment for another company. We have noticed there are some issues with the site-to-site V...

stelker77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes