cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Networkers need to your help2921 - Cisco IOS Software, C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(4)M4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2) IP Addressing Details:Primary P2P: 10.93.206.116/30Backup P2P: 10.93.249.68/30Static IP Pool : 10.93.249.72/29 Belo...

Topology.png
AA26 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a 3560x switch (ws-c3560x-24ts-l) with lan base license and I want to implement HSRP with it. The feature is supported despite the license level being lan base, but I guess it should have some sort of limitations like a small number of sta...

Gustav92 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My one of client has decided to purchase a new cisco router which should support BGP, MPLS and 30 mbps ILL or MPLS link. Kindly help me to suggest new low cost router model which complete the mention requirement.

Hi, I'm new at networking and I was task to configure 6to4 GRE tunnel. I researched the internet, but I could not make it work. I can't ping the Loopback from router 1 to router 2 using the tunnel. Guys please help me.This is where I referred to: IPv...

ciscp by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a router Cisco ASR1001 that rebooted on its own last night and I don't know the cause.How can I find a log of what happened? I tried with "show log" but I only have recent logs from the last minutes.I also looked at the alarms "show faci...

fabienfs by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI Dear FriendMy ASR1002X After Work in 1 month Get error Low memory And Crash(not enough memory to log snmp-ma trace)(not enough memory to log snmp-ma trace)(not enough memory to log snmp-ma trace)(not enough memory to log snmp-ma trace)(not enough ...

For a migration to another WAN (metro ethernet) provider I want to, on a site-by-site basis, add static routes to subnets that currently have OSPF route entries in the table. The idea is that when the OSPF routes disappear, the static routes will sti...

Hello,I have a block of static IP addresses, and am attempting to configure NAT on an ASA 5508X, where two servers are sharing one IP address. One is an exchange server and just needs SMTP, and the other just needs http/https. With the NAT configurat...

Jesserony by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are attempting to perform PAT on two servers. One server is to have http/https access from the outside, the other, SMTP. A requirement for the SMTP server is that its IP address on outgoing mail needs to be that of the outside IP it is NAT’d to. H...

Jesserony by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

appreciate your support as we have a case that WAN connection is 4G transmedia, HW is Cisco Router 1921 +4G HWIC) we need to configure port forwarding between cellular interface (WAN) and Gig interface (LAN), configuration is not working, however, po...

Hello, we are looking for a hardware/software solution that can simulate a WAN or two that would allow us to test our hardware setup/config before deploying it in the production environment. I've looked at PacketStorm products and was wondering if a...

kaoslife by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If someone had moved a right-to-use license to permanent mode, and we did not in fact have the right to use it... how do you remove it or move it back to evaluation? license purge doesn't work, and license clear doesn't recognise it: core#license cle...

I have 1 router with 3 ethernets.  2 of interfaces are ISP connections and I would prefer to 1 over the other.  I added the weight command to neighbor statement.  It took a while but it did start to prefer that.  I want to make sure this is all I nee...

 Hi, This question is relating the order of operation in Cisco IOS-XE for an ingress packet.I am currently troubleshooting an issue where a Host1 with IP 192.168.1.1 is trying to ping a remote Host2 192.168.2.2 and the router in question R1 is the tr...

Topology.png
Jay47110 by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes