cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to run ip unnumbered on ptp ethernet interfaces on Cat9K's and peer with eigrp?  Links seem to peer, but no routes are advertised and eventually eigrp goodbyes are received. I have the following configuration: 9500-1:interface loopback...

ayee by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

i have a few off site cisco 1900 series whereby some application suddenly stopped working.eg Internet access is very slow or RDP to the site server fails.i can only RDP to the site router. no changes made to router config.i found this error on one of...

yeow28 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am seeing behavior I don't understand. I hope someone can help.Total output drops without congestion. c1100-universalk9_ias.16.09.06.SPA.bin RT#sh domain iwan1 master exitsBR address: 10.10.10.3 | Name: Tunnel3000 | type: external | Path: MPLS3 | p...

I have a working configuration from a Cisco 2901 router, and loading it in a ISR 4331 I get an error when setting the nat source static ip. In my configuration, because we have many systems that have the same IP, we use NAT to uniquely address each o...

Situation: Trying to connect 3 esxi hosts to two vlans used for iscsi traffic. Can ping storage from the distro switch, but cannot ping hosts.I replaced the network adapters in the 3 hosts and moved the new interfaces over to a 10 gig switch and have...

KMX762 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dear's,I have created a user with command username cisco privilege 15 password cisco when he telnet to the switch he is asked for the enable secret passwrd why??????Thanks

I want to use anyconnect vpn to a server that using BGP to connect.I found a problem that BGP can not transfer route of the vpn pool so that packet can send out but not send back...Is that firepower don’t have vpn route so cause this problem?

Hi,Im trying to configure a local password policy to fullfill a stig check but im unsure how to do it on an ASR.On switches I have it normally goes like this:enable configure terminal aaa new-model aaa common-criteria policy policy-name char-changes ...

K-Grev by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm experiencing the following issue:We've got a Csr 1000v to test out vCUBE as a local gateway for Webex Calling.After installing the license it shows up as "Active, Not in Use " and the voice features we need are not active.The command license b...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card