cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone First, sorry if the word isn´t "summarization". I think so but if it's called something else, excuse me and correct me, please...I have a question in my head for days and I need someone to explain why...This is a question that I have s...

Hi experts, I have setup S2S VPN on my ISR router with peer in cloud.Both ike and ipsec are up, in ipsec sa, I can see 0 packets getting encapsulated.I have configured BGP with one of my loopback as neighbour on peer firewall.And I can see the VPN AC...

Hi, I have a question in terms of the cisco packet tracer (v. 7.3.1).I don't know if this is a bug, but I will explain it here:The packet tracer file that is in the attachment is able to send a ping command from PC2 to Server-PT (called google_ 8.8.8...

david_st by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a DMVPN network with ISR4451 hubs and looking to remove the 85Mbps crypto bandwidth limitation that isset on the securityk9 license. I have read that maybe the HSECK9 license is what i need to lift this limitation, but there is also the BO...

Steven503 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone, I'm having some troubling figuring out what's wrong with my router configuration.First things first, this is in a lab environment.I have one client(192.168.1.10/24) connected to a switch (default config, no ip routing), which is connect...

TL64 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've got 2 4507er as vss-bundle and two ftd  2120 (running as ha-Pair) should be connectet as Firewall into direction of the internet. The ports on the 4507er should be used as routing ports with one IP-address. Is it possible to run hsrp on them,...

ASR 900 series has  label stack depth limitation. Documentation says: "The Cisco ASR 900 router with RSP2 module supports five label stacks."What will happen if ASR 900 series will receive from Croswork optimization engine,  SR path including 6 label...

i am trying to add new entry to an existing named extended access-list CORE but when i try to do so, i get this.i cannot get the extended access-list name option  0001(config)#access-list ?<1-99> IP standard access list<100-199> IP extended access li...

yeow28 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, Need help on how to force the traffic from 10.10.10.1 AWS Server to the Internet over GRE tunnel I have a tunnel established between AWS and Cisco and we have tested to route internet traffic over GRE but it did not go through.  I have a...

AWS-Cisco GRE.jpg

Noob here, I don't have a CCNA certification, I'm just a home user trying to learn more about networking and make my home network more robust and safer so please bear with me.  Here is my configuration: Routerdevice/gateway IP: 10.0.1.1 That connects...

socketwiz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am new to packet tracer. I need to ping from PC4 to PC1. Networking is done and its okay when I check via router. But I need to ping from PC command promt but why is it showing my own pc... how can I change that and do the ping in PC4??   

Sieppaa.JPG
se~40465 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Community, Dear Community, I am facing an issue where we are seeing intermittent application connection failures between an internal server and a cloud based DB. When I did a packet capture I found that the failures coincide with the Cloud DB se...

Is there a way to set the session limit for line vty on ios xe v 16.3 ?I do not see a session-limit command under line vty 0 4. I tried ip ssh maxstartups , but this doesn't work.  Tested it and  saw that the session limit was not set ( show lin vty ...

xayxa30 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card