cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I have ASR 903 cisco  and  wa want update IOS     from   sw version 15.4(3)S3  to   16.9.4 sw version     So  what are command that allow update  ASR 903  to  16.9.4 sw version   !! i wait a reply from expert ASR cisco  and answer  what are the...

Hello all,I have problem with telnet connection:the config on the router (on this router want to built a telnet connection):username usr password 0 passline vty 0 4login localautocommand access-enable host timeout 5transport input all access-list 100...

Does anyone know how to match on an empty standard BGP community list? I'd like to filter out all routes that have at least one community configured and only advertise those without communities. I know how to do this with expanded communities, e.g. i...

Hello everyone, I'm coming to you with a bit of a head scratcher. I have 4 ASAs that all route to our Zscaler portal for traffic. However, for some reason my tunnel to Zscaler has stopped working and I cannot for the life of me figure it out. I built...

Tunnel ZSCALER 1.PNG Tunnel Zscaler 2.PNG

Hi guys  Thanks for an awesome resource! A quick question related to BGP and NEXT-HOP-SELF. We have a classic WAN setup with two separately running border switches. They run EBGP towards a firewall setup and IBGP between each other. There is no NEXT-...

kim by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i have a nexus 3064pq and i have set 192.168.1.2/27 on my management interface and add default route to 192.168.1.1 for my management vrf and i need to establish bgp with 192.168.1.2 towards 192.168.1.1 , but it seems my nexus is using default ...

Hi AllCan anyone help with the below questions1,best place to put a RP in the network ?2,what if you have multiple large sites, can you have 1 RP per site or RP's responsible for certain Multicast networks?3,What are most people using these days? Pim...

I installed a new ASR 1000-RP1 card on my ASR 1006 router but after decompressing the IOS image it displays the following message: %IOSXEBOOT-4-BOOT_SRC: (rp/0): Non-HD Boot%IOSXEBOOT-4-BOOT_ACTIVITY_LONG_TIME: (local/local): configure_sysinit_rp too...

mecharek1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have several site to site VPN's who are active, but some subnets are not reachable untill a ping is sent from the other site. After that communication is working for some time. The next day when I want to check communication from site B to s...

Hi!I'm quite a Cisco-beginner compared to you all I guess.I have installed a Cisco RV320  that works well but if a computer with that has a namne beginning with - or sometimes with username - gets connected to the network the RV320 denies internet ac...

Hi all ,I have a requirement to apply 2gb bandwidth capping on portchannel .(4 members in port-channel)Device details:-WS-C3850-48TIOS:-cat3k_caa-universalk9.SPA.03.06.06.E.152-2.E6.bin If I apply 2gb  service policy on port-channel, would it work in...