cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,Need Suggestions/Help with Traffic engineering (Pseudo load balancing on IPSec tunnels on ISR routers) Exiting topology & config details: Please refer the Topology Pic1)Two Internet connections with /30  subnet public Ip terminated on R1 and...

Hi,I am using IPSec on a Cisco 4321 router for an enterprise customer. I have enabled the SecurityK9 feature so is working as expected. What I am unsure of, is that the licence is set to 'RighttoUse' instead of permanent. Am I compliant in using this...

Hi All,I am trying to setup PPPOE on ISR4321 (first time) to connect to the ISP (replacing an old no cisco router). It looks like the link comes up but weirdly the router (Dialer interface) receives two IP addresses and it doesn't install a default r...

Hi, What is the difference between IPsecOverNatT v's IPsec? I have some S2S VPN's by default establishing a S2S VPN using IPsecOverNatT with none Cisco routers and ASA's, whereas a Cisco router only establishes a S2S VPN with just IPsec......which is...

geoffFx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello NetPros, I have successfully changed the timezone on my devices, in an attempt to have the logs show local time and not UTC I used the command “service timestamps log datetime localtime show-timezone” (found this in this forum).The result is th...

Shaqxify by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Bassicaly, I have a network that looks like this: The only issue i'm currently having is communicating between devices in router1 to the other devices. They can communicate within router1 just fine but can't go outside.I've tried a bunch of static ro...

HI  we can change size of queue interface with this command: hold-queue  Queue length  in|out  If run this command and  increase queue in all interface after that, what's the effect on TCAM(route table, qos)? thank you   

aminmeh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have situation in one of spoke site, it face packet drop with dmvpn hub under bgp, but no drop to hub physical interface. to me, the physical link is fine as no drop to hub physical interface. Can anyone help understand what cause packet drop in t...

peter.zhu by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card