cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We are running 4 port-channel routed links between two tiers. These tiers are in two different ASs. We are load balancing the traffic between all the PC ECMP links. CEF table shows all the four links as the next hop. But when we looked at the link ut...

KKS2287 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a flapping GRE tunnel between 2 C2801 (C2801-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.3(14)T4Both routers have several other tunnels working fine and the ISP network doesn't seem to have problems (0.35% loss with ping size 1500). The tunnel goes...

CarloCrz by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DEAR ALLi have a cisco c887va router i need to configure the nat pool on it with the secondary public ip from my isb here is the configuration please advise ---------------------------- Building configuration...Current configuration : 5866 bytes!! La...

Hi guysI recently replaced an 877M-K9 VO1 router with an 877VA-K9 router in order to take advantage of a faster VDSL connection.I massaged the working configuration of the 877M and applied it without the ACLs to the 877VA running IOS 15.7(3) and imme...

eugeneg by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I get the following messages upgrade rom-monitor filename bootflash:asr1000-rommon.169_5r_SPA.pkg all :ROMMON upgrade complete. To make the new ROMMON permanent, you must restart the RP. Upgrade rom-monitor on Embedded-Service-Processor 0 Ta...

sebastien3 by Level 4
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Basic Router Setup

Hello folks newbie here I've got a Cisco 1921 that my office chucked because of upgrades, I'm just trying to set it up as a basic router (while learning what I can in the process).  Basically want Gi0/0 to be my WAN port and Gi0/1 to be the LAN port....

JLVB83 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,  replaced a 2900 router with a new 4331 isr. Worked great for 5 days and then Became increasingly unresponsive. Reset to factory and started from scratch again and it works (local network works great) seeing some packet loss pinging extern...

Jkad432 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am able to SSH my Router (Physical Device/1841) via Putty terminal.But not able do it through Ubuntu terminal/Windows CMD prompt.Please find below Show SSH output for reference. Router-1841#sh sshConnection Version Mode Encryption Hmac State Use...

Cisconew by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have connected my 1841 Router to Home Internet. Subsequently, connected 3560 switch to 1841 Router.(Refer attached topology with interface details)I am able to directly ssh  1841 router  as it is connected to my local network(Internet) subnet 19...

Cisconew by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes