cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hey guys,I'm new to packet tracer,I've simulated this network and fixed some errors with the help of the community,the interesting thing is that when I change the settings on my initial file which contained errors it works fine and PCs can ping the i...

Zelda by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I have a Cisco Catalyst 8000v (C8000v) and i want configure VPN so i am not able run the command under interface crypto. interface GigabitEthernet1crypto map internet_map( this command not run ) running IOS image is 17.09.3a  )   how to fi...

Hiii there,I'm in a beginner networking course, and my group is struggling with our project. We put together 4 small networks, each connected to the first one which is "HQ".I'm not sure where we're going wrong with setting up the routing. Using the e...

Gemna888 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone know why I can't select my other VLANs for this routing ( I have 3)?  Also I don't see the routes when I run show ip route after adding them, applying and saving!  What's up with that?

My company's data center is currently using a Cisco C9500-24Y4C connected to an ISP router x670 extreme.We've configured a port-channel with 4x 10G ports, divided into two VLANs (VLAN2 and VLAN3).Our BGP configurations are identical on both sides, a...

BGP(Load Balance).PNG
Baratheon by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PAT

Hi team,we are trying to PAT inside multicast source address with overload command to outside on ISR 4331 but the router translates only one address. the command I use is : ip nat inside source list NAT  interface gi 1/1/1 overload. any idea?  thanks...

Hallo everbody!It took a while, but now i have a connection between PT and PTbridge, which runs in a CentOS-VM in Virtualbox. The VM itself is connectet via Bridge-Mode with my real Network (see attached Picture 1).But the problem is the connection o...

picture1.jpg picture2.jpg picture3.jpg

Good morningI have a cisco N540x switch, that the administrator password is corrupt or unknown.I have followed the following method, but it doesn't workhttps://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ios-nx-os-software/ios-xr-software/217291-new-password-...

1.jpg 2.jpg
anas_id by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'd like help setting up a nat destination on a C1111-4PLTEEA, Version 16.09.08, basically what I'd like to do is nat anyone who contacts my public ip address on port 500 to the private address 192.168.178.101 on 500, the public ip is not fized...

angelosss by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I'm new to packet tracer and I've simulated a network according to a scenario but I'm pretty sure I misconfigured a few things.Could you please have a look and see what I've done wrong?I've spent a good amount of time to find the fix but was ...

Zelda by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes