cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We have an ASR1002 that we use as PPPoE server and it gives private IPs (100.64.0.0/17) to PPPoE clients.We use nat to make them reach the internet as per lines attached.We can see that ASR uses only the first public IP of the pool "nat-pool",...

netrunner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,  I tried to search posts about this topic but I didn't find something related to it. My question is, I have Site A and Site B connected with MPLS. When traffic arrive from Site A to Site B, I want avoid lookup on routing table on Site B - Egr...

Map23 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  Detection timer for Async mode :  negotiated Rx* received multiplier,    Detection timer for Demand mode : Configured Tx * configured multiplier above formula mentioned in RFCwhat if the BFD echo is enabled ?lets say configured slow timer and giv...

I have not much control over the architecture(and yes that's the down side of it since it's a L2 design, if it was L3 all I had to do is to forward 2 IPs to the same internal address, but here the addresses are not internal), VLAN 100 is all valid in...

image.png
WiLL-I-Am by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

When I try to configure the interface omn G0/1/0R1(config)#int g0/1/0R1(config-if)#ip address 192.168.15.31 255.255.255.0                            ^% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.Which indicates that the command is not right, but it is and ...

Dr Evil by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All! Hope you guys are well. We have 6509-E with SUP720-3B. The supervisor engine has one Ethernet port.It also has Card Type: WS-X6548-GE-45AF.My question is what is the purpose of Ethernet port on Supervisor Engine, Is it uplink etc? In fact, I ...

Hi I have an issue that has been present for a few weeks on a small network I have setup. I have 2 inbound routers for a line (1 is backup). These connect into 2x SG350 Switch's with a 3rd SG350 switch Trunked to spread the network to another area. O...

Dear,I just bought a used Router 2811 which is protected by an unknown password.I would like to reset the password in order to be able of accessing the prvildge mode and config mode.I first tried to remove the flashcompact when booting in other to ac...

Mbounda by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, guysDo you know if multicast traffic is supported with bridge domains on ISR 1100My config is pretty simple:interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0no ip addressload-interval 30negotiation autoservice instance 777 ethernetencapsulation dot1q 777rewrite ...

Hi NCS experts, I'm translating the configuration from traditional IOS to use on NCS5001. But, I noticed the route-map configuration is completely different on NCS platform. How Can I translate the config below to NCS platform? route-map ISP1_OUT per...