cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

So lets say for a moment we have 3 routes that exactly the same 192.168.12.0/24 using EIGRP192.168.12.0/27 using RIP192.168.12.0/28 using OSPF From my understanding Administrative distance should be first choosing the EIGRP route  If all of these whe...

Glf20 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF

I'm new in the Networking field. So, maybe my question is dumb, forgive me for that.My question is - Can we use OSPF without backbone area??

Jaylene by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a client who has 2 vlans.  Van 1 is the clients general devices PC's printers, Apple TVs etc.. and they have 8 Sonos recently installed.  They have a Control system (Crestron) which on the 2nd Vlan wiht a number of wall mounted touchpa...

Topology above: green area being backbone and blue area being area 2. My other network in area 1 (not shown here), summarises properly (this is my 192.168.X.X network) on the ASBR. However, the blue network does not. The routing table maintains every...

image.png
LierseaVn by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok...I'm trying to setup my 851W  router.  Unable to gain access from the LAN port on 10.10.10.1   I'm able to access through the console port, but the default username/passcode  (cisco/cisco) does not work.  I've tried the reset button, but still no...

Resolved! security

What do each of these terminologies mean? Object Network, Mpf(modular policy framework), embryonic What does this command do?      set connection per-client-max "" per-client-embryonic ""Why is inspection disabled for ICMP & Traceroute by default in ...

Hi,I am getting significant io memory nearly 50 % , What is IO memory here and do I need to upgrade to a higher version If yes what is the version  Version 15.0(1r)M15, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)'Image  is  flash0:c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M3.bin"sh...

Dear Community,I would like to upgrade the RAM in my ASR 1002-X from 4G to 8G, do Cisco offer only a RAM upgrade? If not, what are my alternatives?Many thanks :)

Xividar by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Bear with me as I am a beginner and might not be using correct terminology. I have a new issue as of this week where I cannot communicate with another subnet from 1 of my 10 workstations. Basically we have 2 networks, A (10.13.153) and B(10.13.154) c...