cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,my current situation: I have to implement a clound proxy solution.We have a Cicso ASA 5525.All http and https traffic should be send into a vti tunnel to the cloud provider. (with backup tunnel)The VTI tunnels are up and running.I have added a PBR...

hash2k2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am configuring my brand new ISR c1111 router functioning as network gateway. I use LTE as the WAN side connection. Upon activation and configuration of the LTE module with SIM inserted, I am able to access to Internet from the LAN side throu...

Hello community ! I just passed my networking essential and i'm trying to resolve my previous practical works to mastering routing concept.The plan is:Nancy shouldn't communicate with strasbourg, so i am using an Static routeI configure for now 2 rou...

routage.png

Dear ExpertsI am doing installation of a NCS 540 for a Teleco part of the installation is loading IOS and Config file (sit specific) using Zero Touch Process (Using Oracle VM Virtual Box and Google chrome)When the process is completed the attached me...

Resolved! HSRP and VSS

Hello I have a scenario where I need the same vlan between two different campus connected by dark fibre. I have pair of 4500-x or 6880-x switches Campus 1  -----------   Campus 2VSS Pair 1 ----L2------VSS Pair 2   |                                   ...

Hello, I tried looking around, but couldn't find it.  On a Cisco router (2911/2951) is there a way to 'drop'/refresh  the current DNS cache or just one entry? thanks, Ron

roncro by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, I m new here and trying to enable interVlan on sg550x. however, it failed to register ip routing in running configuration.could you guys show me how?below is before and after update conf switche5cb3f#sh run | include ip voice vlan oui-table ad...

Ryan25304 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco ISR 4461 IOS

I have previously posted this question, but when I attempt to access it, I get a "unexpected error occured."That's really just for the mods....I have a Cisco 4461 with IOS XE Gibraltar 16.12.03 that has SD-WAN. In our current setup, we have no use fo...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am working on a topology which has 6 AS systems. BGP is running between AS systems. The topology is not connected to any external network (internet/ISP).I want to get BGP updates every minute. When I run the topology, I get BGP updates initially...

Maham1530 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New modem command for FDPS to allow custom configurations of DSL modem settings to ensure DSL interoperability in different environments. Please consult your Service Provider on required modem settings (if any) for the particular SP's network.1. How ...

T3rAbYt3 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card