cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I've been doing a lot of searching on this and can't seem to find any helpful information.  I've read the CLI configuration guides and they don't really tell me what I need to know.  My situation: I have a Nexus 9500 that is a BSR and C-RP.  It is th...

Resolved! Routing Guide

Hi!I need to route all traffic destined for https://mywebrtcvoipserver.com to one hop. And all other traffic to another hop? How I can do that?

Hello, Let say I have one public AS number (AS1234 in this case) and have routers on 2 different datacenters. In both datacenters, there is a 6500 series (SUP2T) router, each one will announce 1-1 /24 prefixes. Datacenter A router announce 11.22.33.0...

diag.png
darwick by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have crated a test lab, as below scenario: Two Routers' interfaces are connected to common switch, with 2 different Subnets, along with a 3rd Router. All Routes are in VLAN1.When enable EIGRP process on R1 for 10.0.1.0 & 10.0.2.0 got the messag...

Not Common.PNG

Hello, I'm very new to cisco programming but I recently acquired a client that has a Cisco 1921 with a EHWIC-4ESG-P. One of the HWIC ports feeds a 1602i with POE. The client has an odd issue. That is, DHCP will not issue wired or wireless clients any...

import getpass import sys import telnetlib HOST = "192.168.1.1" user = raw_input("Enter your remote account: ") password = getpass.getpass() tn = telnetlib.Telnet(HOST) tn.read_until(b"Username: ") tn.write(user + "\n") if password: tn.read_un...

Hello everyone. I am a beginner in BGP configuration. I have a following bgp router file. I need to block network IP 1.0.0.0/8 to directly access that. All other IPs  permitted to access. I tried to create an access list but it is not working probabl...

MariaB1 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I am labbing up some BGP stuff and am confused as to what is going on here. R1 and R2 are in AS 15, R3, R4 and R5 arein AS 10 and R6 is in AS 5.R1 and R2 have loop back interfaces in 100.100.100.0 and am advertising those using network sta...

topology.PNG

Hello everyone, currently learning about route maps and labbed some stuff.I was wondering if there was something up with my lab (CML2) or if this is normal behavior.I have EIGRP running between two routers.one of the router I have a route map set to ...

Resolved! BGP Inbound Outage

Hi Everyone,  I have a question regarding inbound BGP traffic engineering.Diagram is attached.Brief overview.Edge-1 is peering with ISP1Edge-2 is peering with ISP2Edge-1 and Edge-2 are iBGP neighbors and is receiving a Default route to both ISPOwned ...

bgp-inbound.PNG

Hi.I am trying to determine how I can configure a route-map policy to failover from one next-hop ip to a different next-hop ip if the first one goes down. I have a specific application that accesses remote servers over the backup ISP connection. I te...

hello, i got theoretical question. For examle i got this LSA: CORE01# sho ip ospf database 37.157.20.144 detail vrf wan OSPF Router with ID (37.157.3.192) (Process ID 2 VRF wan) Summary Network Link States (Area 0.0.0.0) LS age: 228 Options: 0x2 (N...

from88 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to know if there are commands to turn a cisco router into a BGP beacon.In other words I want my Cisco router to flap (put up-down) a link automatically for a given frequency (Ex: one flap per 5min interval).I would like to have thi...