cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

This is a packet for icmp through MPLS. It is captured on PE.The top label is assigned by the next hop router in the core, the second label is assigned by the remote PE.For the first label, I can verify it in LIB on the next hop router. Where can I ...

MP-BGP-Labels.JPG
gongya001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have two different networks i wanna connect through another routerRouter 1 --> Router 2 connecting the two networks? --> Router 3 Router 1 192.168.65.xRouter 2Router 3 192.168.70.x I've configured Router two with the followingFastethernet 0/0: 192....

I was hoping someone could give me a hand with this issue in Packet Tracer.  After I had a 1GiG Wic to a Cisco 1841, it is not usable as a connection.  My goal is to link to Cisco 1841 routers together via a Wan Ethernet link. 1. Show INT - the devic...

bb109 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,          I have a policy map applies to an interface and it has multiple class under it, like default, voice, video etc. I don't see any drops in any class except class default. The drop is very little, like 0.011%, and it's stable(not incr...

Hello Guys,I am confused in Routing with VPC , Lets say i am having 2 nexus , A&B in VPC and I had attached Router in vpc and i need to form ospf adjacency between both the nexus so whats issues i will face , from router point of view it should have ...

I'm experiencing an issue that was referenced in this article from 2 years ago:https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11828266/password-recovery-catalyst-3850-switchHowever, I'm not trying to do a password recovery. I need to do a factory reset b...

I have a 1921 router it connects to WAN just fine but my LAN won't connect to the WAN  Equipment:Router 1921Switch 2960Client desktop. 192.168.65.10 ISP --> Router --> Switch --> client desktop  Router configurationinterface gigabitethernet 0/0ip add...

Dear All,I am running a LAN network and have installed Cisco SF-300 model 25 switches in a same V-LAN and use to PING those switches from my Laptop to see whether network is running smoothly or not and connectivity between switches is ok or not . Iss...

Hi all,Here is the context, we experienced high cpu (99%) on old Cisco2921 due to high NAT/Throughput usage.We decided to replace the device by ISR4331/K9 with performance license (Enhancing the throughput to 300Mbps). The ISR4331 is a 8-core cpu.Now...

AK59 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes