Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! OSPF question

Hi, I am a bit stuck with OSPF. Want to know how an OSPF network would react when an attacker deactivate one of the network interfaces on the router? Also what possible impact on the network if this deactivation happens repeatedly on all routers of t...

Hi Hope you guys are well.I am in situation where I have to route all traffic to next hop for Web-Server (https://voipserver.com) via Policy Based Routing. But the issue is that DNS request for that Web-Server is resolved via 8.8.8.8. And 8.8.8.8 is ...

i there!  On one of the routers I worked on today, a Cisco 887VAG. I got a strange outcome of my command in an ACL:K1(config)#ip access-list extended nat,K1(config-ext-nacl)#permit ip 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 any Which should simply allow the 192.16...

m.x by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Logs getting flooded with the following two errors. Any help appreciated 2020-Aug-01, 13:41:13 GMTwarningnetworkdnsmasq: ignoring nameserver 127.0.0.1 - local interface 2020-Aug-01, 13:41:11 GMTerrorkernkernel: [ 1845.205993] ICMPv6: RA: ndisc_router...

gjr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone,  I am trying to reach our server to the cloud on 10.65.120.0 network however I am not able to reach it via our remote offices. Though I am able to reach 10.65.1.0 network anywhere.  I noticed on the EIGRP topology, it does not inclu...

I am currently still strengthening my networking skills since I just got my CCNA. Currently I have a device that is using Audio over IP concepts. According to the documentation it uses Port 80 TCP (GUI-Management), and Port 655 TCP/UDP.  With this de...

I've got a 2911 router connected to Verizon FiOS. I know about the "show ip nat trans" command to see what IPs i'm talking to on the outside. BUT: is there any Cisco-equiv command of the DOS "netstat" command? I want to be able to see the TCP port-nu...

tazocaha by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community, we have a funny thing on a ISR4331 xxx#ping ipv6 www.cisco.com% Unrecognized host or address, or protocol not running.xxx#telnet www.cisco.com 80Trying 0d.0b0d.0b0d.0b0d.0b0d.0b0d, 80 ...% Connection abortedxxx#ping www.cisco.comType e...

i may get a used C1111‑4PLTEEAi would use it mainly as an lte router (do i need any license)question what can the device do without any license what licenses can i purchase for what cost will webui work?

ino by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card