cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,i'm trying to make 3 router communicate with OSPF and i don't understand why one of my router (RN) isn't update properly and doesn't have all the network i want him to have (network 192.168.11.0 / 192.168.12.0 / 192.168.21.0 / 192.168....

Hello  Quick question.  I know bgp bestpath as-path multipath-relax is working for IPv4, but what about IPv6 route loadbalancing? I did lab it in GNS3, but it didn't give the expected output for IPv6.  For IPv4 before/after implementation of bgp best...

jni by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helloi have router ASR1006 with paltform  1/0 BUILT-IN-6TGE ok 1w1d i make ten1/0/1 , ten1/0/2 , ten1/0/3 as Port-Channel 1 and everything working finei create same subinterface for example interface po1.9 encapsulation dot1Q 9 ip address X.X.X.X X...

Dear allI'd like to have you recommandation.Our customer run on ASR1001X an EBGP peering with one ISP and some internal IBGP peering with other sites of the customer. ASR1001xxx#sh ip bgp summaryBGP router identifier 185.x.xxx, local AS number 12111B...

Hi! I'm studing CCNA and I'm checking ROAS configuration on Packet Tracert. Currently, I'm simulating a connection between 3 servers, one switch and 2 routers (attached). Appareantly, it's an easy configuration but all packets are bloqued on router D...

Captura.PNG

Inherited a remote branch that has a 10MB circuit from ISP. There is a need to increase it to 20MB.  With respect to the router (2911)config does the bandwidth command need to be edited to reflect the new increased bandwidth? Below is what is current...

johnny_5 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi everyone, i have a problem with my router, i need to connect it via wan and use it like a normal router, i can configure the wan, i can ping some sites, but if i connect my pc via ethernet to the g0 i don't have any connection, and if i try to con...

hi,i'll be standardizing AAA using TACACS+ (ISE) on IOS-XR 9Ks. right now it's just doing AAA authentication.just want to have a similar look on classic IOS for AAA.can someone confirm if below template is all that's needed?is the 'console' redundant...