cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACL not working

Hi, I have three vlans: user, wireless, dmz. I want to prevent traffic from dmz to user and from dmz to wireless. I implemented these ACLs but it's not working. Traffic is still being allowed. Can you please let me know if I'm doing anything wrong?ip...

image.png image.png

After applying my PAK on license/go - I received a file to apply to my CIsco 1100 ISR. The file ends in a .lic.  But when I look at instructions on applying the license the command references a file ending .xml. (see URL)I don't see anywhere that say...

hi Team,  i am trying to setup a TE tunnel from ACC3 to AGG1 but it is not comming up. i have configured exlicit path and using the same in tunnel interface but it is not working. i tried to remove the explicit path and configured dynamic after that ...

image.png
Sunil_06 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, We have a C887VAG-4G-GA-K9 router we're trying to configure as a VPN spoke (ASA 5515 at the hub).It uses cellular for its internet access. It took us a good while, but, with thanks to this forum, we got basic internet access working on the ro...

Group IT by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a site I'm investigating and I've found they have multiple connected Cisco devices. I initially thought I was unable to telnet into their router at all, but upon further investigation, if I telnet into a connected switch, I can then successful...

We are currently using IPsec VTI on our WAN links with our current service provider. However, we have to chnage service providers due to some reasons. The first test we did with the new service provider who uses MPLS was not successful. Could it be t...

I am a bit confused with Multicast. I know receivers that want to join a specific multicast group use IGMP to request to join to the group (lets say 239.4.1.1). My question is on the source side. Does the source also use IGMP to join the group? Or ho...

Hi, I'm after some advise. Currently I have x3 external routers providing WAN connectivity. All public prefixes are advertised to x3 ISP's via BGP, the providers are importing routes into. Internally everything is static routed. I've a preference to ...

Hello, Our Scenarios is two routers connected to ISP 1 and ISP2 both learning default route via BGP. We have further single router attached to each ISP 1 and ISP 2 accordingly and then these two routers are connected via P2P. The idea is to redistrib...

To configure a router to be an RP candidate, I originally thought that you would need to enter the "ip pim rp-address <interface ip>" command. But what if we're running the RP candidate on a network with sparse-dense mode? If we enter "ip pim rp-addr...