Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! loopback

what is loopback? what is the purpose of a loopback? and it use the highest ip interface or also any available loopguared in the network?

I have the Cisco 1941 with a backup 3G service primary service in a PPPOE connection. Both interfaces are working, the 3G is dial on demand and it comes up when dialed.I have a 8 port EHWIC-D8ESGP  which the clients are connected to, this interface w...

ManIDE661 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I finally received a couple ISR c1111-4pwb.  My understanding was they should have dual external antennas for wifi .. but they do not.  Are the antennas only for LTE?   

Chris S by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two routers at a site for redundancy each running HSRP on the inside interface. and tracking the outside interface on each router. This has been working as I thought. The problem came into play when the site routers lost connectivity with each...

bymc by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VIRL Routing ISsue

My work purchased Cisco VIRL for me the other day and I've been having issues getting networking to function. My topology:Switch 2 int 1 --> Int 1 Switch 1 int 2 --> Int 1 Router Int 2  --> int 1 Switch 3 int 2 --> int 1 Switch 4 1 Router (Config) in...

We ran into a software bug recently that caused the entire stack to fail - and we are looking at ways of removing the stack as a single point of failure. Currently we have the following setup: (Port channel from the ASR to SW1, ASR port-channel subin...

johnl3 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guyI have any question about equal cost load balancing I have a scenario you can see here >>> https://www.img.in.th/image/T6YnIs So i need to know this case if PC request to web server via R1 > R2 > R3 > R4   then the web server  reply back to cli...

TimeOut by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! static route

Hi, I defined 2.2.2.2/8 but when I use the following command --> ip route 2.2.2.0 255.0.0.0 Next hop --> I face "%Inconsistent address and mask". Again when I change my subnet to 255.255.255.0 my command takes effect. Why?

Hi,1. When should I need to change router-id or priority in OSPF topology?2. When should I need to have more than 1 area in OSPF? How many routers I can use in OSPF?3. ospf v2 & v3-->when I use ospf in GNS3 how can I know which version I'm using? Are...

SIA

Hi,This command "ip summary-address eigrp AS# 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0" can reduce domain for sending query in SIA status in EIGRP. Would someone explain about it in either a virtual scenario or real world scenario that you've done it.Best Regards

I hope I am posting in the correct category, I apologize if it isn't.  I have purchased a 2821 router to screw around with at home so I can become more familiar with the IOS CLI. However, I cannot seem to figure why NAT is not working. Every NAT tran...