cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community,I am currently working on a project that involves setting up an IPsec VPN tunnel between two routers: one in Aarhus and another in Odense. Both routers are connected to the same subnet over the internet.I've configured both rout...

andrea112 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As soon as we connect uplink, the access ports turns orange(disconnect the local connected devices), please suggest a solution. Below is summary: The Camera connected ports do not work when we connect the uplink .We have then checked the interface st...

hi guys ,Why am I able to ping all the public IP addresses from both my LANs using PAT? but it failed when I tried pinging from left LAN to right LAN (or vice versa) . However, if I remove all the PAT configuration, then pinging is successful. also ,...

tyr668_0-1699282804386.png tyr668_1-1699282825243.png tyr668_2-1699282831967.png
tyr668 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Currently trying to setup a layer 2 bridge over the internet between 2 6504's.   For testing I have setup a GRE tunnel and then using xconnect with MPLS over this.  Show mpls l2 vc, shows up and is showing that it is sending on both ends but is ...

Hello, I'm running into issues running a packet capture on an ASR920 (using configurations that work on other router models). When setting up an ip cef capture point, the captures are coming up with no data. Tried testing on a physical interface and ...

sherrick by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I need some help on the command neighbor XXXXX advertisement-interval in BGP.Does this send update messages to the peers with the specified intervals? My understanding was there was a certain amount of time (default value) depending on which devic...

Aoi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have bought a 2960 switch to work on as I am studying for my CCNA , Im trying to incoperate it into my home network the diagram goes like this BT Router > Netgear switch (unmanaged) > Patch pannel > 2960 switch I have set the default gateway and...

jk865 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does an EtherChannel perform checks on a new interface or an opposite switch even if it is enabled manually? E.g. not using LACP or PaGP. I would assume that it does but I couldn't find a clear answer. Further to this, are all the checks performed on...

PrimeYeti by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes