cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,We are having some intermittent issue with internet.When I did traceroute the ISP IP I found the below sometime I get RTO on 7 hop. What does it mean? Can anyone please explain?  

ankitohc by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, In past there was option to check flash from ROMMON - https://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/access/800/850/software/configuration/guide/rommon.html via fsck command In nowdays this option is completaly missing, I was doing this check on ISR...

Hi Team We have a pair of ISR4451s, with  IOS XE Software, Version 16.12.08, but, i think they have reached their throughput limit, based on some articles i have read and the output in the screeshot...  Monitor CPU Usage on ISR4300 Series - Cisco Al...

wladmirmendozandc_0-1709238733936.png wladmirmendozandc_1-1709239056506.png

Hi Geeks,We have 2 layer 2 circuits between our data centers connecting to 2 different Nexus 9k switches on both ends. Is it possible to achieve a load sharing or an auto-failover in case of one circuit going down. Currently we switch routes manually...

Hello !I experienced a strange issue with VTWe have tree routers connected via VTIs:R1 Tunnel52<--->Tunnel21 [Backup] BR Tunnel22<------> Tunnel52 R2R1 is connected to another location through multiple VTI tunnels, all of which utilize the same physi...

Hi !Do i have to enable "ip nbar protocol-discovery" on an interface i want to use NBAR on to classify traffic or is that command just used for statistics ?Thanks,Michael

mkoch by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm seeking clarification on the following note from the EVPN-IRB Configuration Guide. "Only a single custom MAC address is supported for all BVIs across the system."-Second note down the first pagehttps://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/iosxr/n...

Hi. i have a problem with route packets between firewall and cisco router. Yes i know tat 100.100.10.0 is global ip, i can't use it and all ip adress is just example.I have a PC, ESXi server, and a Cisco router, all connected to an unmanaged switch. ...

Untitled2.png
FARO15ful by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IP NAT POOL ISSUE

Hello Team,I have tried to create NAT POOL for user to be able to browsers internet using our own public ip and not ISP.  interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0description ===WAN======ip address 41.200.150.2 255.255.255.252ip nat outsidenegotiation auto!inte...

dmissai by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on an assignment and I am stuck. I connected 3 routers, 3 switches, 4 computers, and a server. I have created 2 vlans which router 2 and switch 2 use. I can ping between the computers and the internet but not server 3 which is connected ...

Hi All,  I'm currently stuck on wondering why l2tpv3 is up but traffic don't forward and my target to extend Vlan from 1 router to another doesn't work In attaching the configuration but basically, I have two industrial IR1101 with LTE module. Throug...