cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Good day everyone. Im learning Cisco in CPT and now im trying to remove access from departments to "web" 192.0.2.1 - 2.5 - "Web pages in internet" Example of ACL:Spoilerip access-list extended nat_inetremark PTOpermit tcp 172.16.3.0 0.0.0.255 host 19...

Filk by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,Looking for some advice.We're looking at building 2 connections and tunnels with an end client, one of the connections will reside in DCA and the other in DCB.The end client will be advertising the same prefix, lets say 192.168.24.0/24.  ...

kramer977 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IP CEF

Hi,I want to know on which Router interfaces I have to enable IP CEF?Interface (IP Nat Inside>> LAN Interface) OR Interface (IP Nat Outside >> WAN Interface)???If VOIP traffic is going through those interfaces via Policy Routing? Whats the best pract...

I currently have a MPLS network connected to a layer 3 switch and then a point to point also connected to that layer 3 switch.  I would like to use the point to point since it is faster and have the MPLS for backup.   This site is not a hub site, the...

unfortunately due to the fact that 2911 are no longer available to purchase, I am trying to see if I can use digital 2911 router and 2911 analog routerdd FXO card for 4 analog port (vic2-4fxo) ? for the BVoip stores we used to order regular 2911 rout...

svadmin by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA routing

how do i create static route for my inside interface (192.168.9.0/24) and my ouside interface (94.80.123.63)?

Hi All,  I copied the config of an Old switch to configure a new switch but when I login through https:// IP into the new switch, its showing the old location, check the screenshot attached, Is there any command to add the new location of the switch....

Visauk47 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a C6816-X-LE running the latest IOS 15.5(1)SY4. Here is my PBR configinterface te1/1 ip policy route-map PROV_USSATS ! ip access-list extended PROV_USSATS deny ip any 172.16.0.0 0.0.255.255 deny ip any 172.19.0.0 0.0.255.255 deny ip ...

Difan Zhao by Level 5
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes