cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,we are using our router as DCHP server for all our branches. Recently  some other company merged with us.we have having dns issues as the users are not able to resolve the dns ,unless they add fully qualified domain name.someone suggested to ad...

Hi community,we are looking for a replacement for our 2 Cisco 3825 with 768mb ram.We have bgp multihoming with full bgp table, 2 ISPs, 2 times 100mbit/s. The 3825s are slowly getting problems with the load.Is the Cisco C881-K9 a good choice?Or is the...

achim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can anybody help me with this. I can remotely get to a customer router, but i'm unable to ssh on to the switch....The message I get is: [Connection to xxx.xxx.x.x aborted: error status 0]

sbrooks011 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have a requirement..  "any prefix that originated in any of site will not advertise back to the same site via a redundant gateway"The sites are multihomed same BGP AS across 4 sites .. 2 CEs connected to 2 PEs .. and there is iBGP between the...

omz by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I have an coreswitch in a facility. This coreswitch is the primary POP for all the Internet traffic. In the uplinks there are Internet Firewall and an Internet Router. This is the metro link set up. Assume A is primary POP for Internet and...

Hello,I want to configure a simple NAT configuration on an IE2000 8TC-G router.Is this possible with the Cisco Network Assistant? I didn't find there a possibility. Therefore, it seems to be possible only on the USB console? The WEB frontend isn't wo...

MK1603 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,is it possible to use an 18V DC PSU from a Notebook with an IE2000 during configuration on the desktop?In the switch board, I will use an industrial PSU but in the office, there is no industrial PSU available. Moritz

MK1603 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllIs anyone using windows file shares in the cloud, if so what kind of performance are you getting?We are not having good experiences running trials for hosting windows shares in the cloud, no matter the speed of the link, and relatively low late...

Hi everyone. I'm using a Cisco 1921 with a VWIC2-2mft-t1/e1 to convert a T1 handoff from the ISP to a single ethernet. I configured the T1 and is up, from the router I have internet access(i can ping 8.8.8.8). on the Gigabitethernet 0/0 I have a comp...