cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I am looking into extending 2 VLAN separated in 2 VRF's on premise, to Azure using VTI based IKEv2 VPN with 2 routers (Cisco ISR), each connected to different ISP. please refer to attached drawing... I am unsure if this is possible - could some...

rasmusan1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone here have experience using Automatic Transfer Switch power supplies for Cisco ISR 4000 routers?We want to use RPS for a/b AC power delivery but it’s not supported on the low-end models.The RPS states 60 μs switchover. We found an APC ATS but i...

I am trying to get a sense of best practice approach here. Currently have two data centers that are connected to my branch offices via BGP into the ISP network. The plan is to send all default route traffic to one Data Center to get to the internet a...

I would like to make backups of my cisco devices using SCP from a linux filesystem.  I am running the following command:scp username@192.168.1.1:flash/ /dir/to/backup...where 192.168.1.1 is the cisco device's IP.  I get the following response to the ...

Hello all.i have recently had to change my network so now my RV325 is sat behind a Mitel Boarder Gateway in network edge mode. The WAN address is now on the MBG with the MBG LAN side 192.168.200.254 hitting the WAN port on the RV325 - 192.168.200.1Th...

HelloI need some recommendation regarding choosing the right type of router. Mainly it will just handle a few GRE-tunnels at 1 Gbit or more and be able to failover with HSRP. Could the ASR-920 be a good choice or is the ISR series to be preferred? /T...

Tobama by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Complex NAT setup

Hi Guys, So I have a requirement where I need to setup a fairly complicated NAT config, and at the same time dealing with 2 or 3 other companies that are connecting different parts of the network and limiting my testing possibilities.  It's going to ...

Hampy by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all.i have recently had to change my network so now my RV325 is sat behind a Mitel Boarder Gateway in network edge mode. The wan address is now on the MBG with the MBG LAN side 192.168.200.254 hitting the WAN port on the RV325 - 192.168.200.1Th...

Hi.I have a cisco 1941 router. First of all, a i can't connect via ssh (connection timed-out error). I tried to connect via console, but there is critical logging enabled, so i have no login request, only messages like these:-Traceback= 21032A70z 210...

flater1c by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes