cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, Hope you can help. I am installing a 877VA and connecting to 3750 Core and need to access video streams over VPN to 3 internal inter-routed VLANS... VLAN1 = 192.168.153.1\24VLAN2 = 192.168.150.254\24VLAN3 = 192.168.151.254\24 I have my 877 workin...

Hello. I have a Catalyst L3 switch facing two ISPs using BGP (one ISP as primary and the other as backup), and the keepalive and holdtime are the defaults. I need to reduce this timers (keepalive 20 seconds, holdtime 60 seconds) in order to get a fas...

We have a very strange issue happening where a single address in a subnet will disappear from the network. It is happening at random times to different devices, some in the middle of the night when no one is making any changes. One example is a domai...

usmc_9398 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having trouble on configuring 4G LTE connection following are the config. I'm not getting an IP Address Current configuration : 1778 bytes!! Last configuration change at 11:53:25 UTC Wed Jun 12 2019!version 15.7service timestamps debug datetime m...

TJ81 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe have new branch and we will connect it through 4G routers "WAN connection" and L3 switches as below Fig.    From 1-Branch Switch i can ping the 2-Branch Switch, but from (PC-1) i cannot ping (2-Branch Switch) also (PC-2).Maybe i have missed s...

CFC2 copy.jpg
mmarie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,   I am Newone to Configure cisco router.i Have one query. Router can be Receiving the packets specially port 80,53 packet only forward to one cache serverWan portPort 80 Outgoing TrafficLan Interface :Port 80,53 Incoming TrafficConfig...

Hello, what is the best solution in order to set DSCP on a specific ip address in a VRF ? Whit no VRF I usually do in this way: access-list 101 permit ip host A:B.C.D any   !    class-map low_p                                match access-group 101   ...