Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Routing

Hi All, I was enabled the ip route in one of the core switch as below. ip route X.X.X.X 255.255.255.255 X.X.X.X name SSA track 123 ip route X.X.X.X 255.255.255.255 X.X.X.X name SSA track 123 What is the purpose of track 123 here ? Thanks.     

Hello, I have two switches (L3), one at site A and one at site B, between them is a WAN link that is not QoS aware but has dedicated bandwidth, so all I need to do is order my packets appropriately. My application tags my traffic already, all I want ...

If my understanding is correct, OSPF LSA 3  introduces all inter area routes and acts as area summary only if the summarization is configured on the area and by default summarization is not enabled in ospf process. Then why it is named as summary LSA...

Hi, I have a router 4331 and we bought a performance booster license that will enable 1 Gig through put on WAN - LAN.Currently route is running IOS XE13.3 and will need to be upgraded to Fuji XE16.9. (Is this correct?)Also i read on one of the portal...

C K by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have an issue with connected networks in EIGRP not propagating through the network beyond the immediate EIGRP neighbour. The network has OSPF on one side and EIGRP on the other with static routes pointing to either side. My issue is on the ...

Connected Redistribution.PNG

I am trying to copy my running configuration to a specific directory on my TFTP server. I am using a single CLI command to execute the request.I have successfully issued “copy run tftp://1.1.1.1//tftpboot/configs/” on many devices (mostly switches). ...

rmeans by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears Hope you all are doing well I have a network topology of 8 Routers on GNS3 and using IOS XRv 6.1.3 I configured OSPF and then Segment Routing when testing the Link performance I found a huge delay and latency after segment routing I feel that E...

Hi All I am trying an Iperf3 test however it is in GNS3 but works fine for low BW testing but not for higher BWwhile testing BW till 512 K it is ok and i can notice the transferred packet is about 64K but while increasing the BW to be tested i can n...

Iperf 512k.jpg IPERF 8 Mb.jpg

Resolved! Extended Host Mode

Hello,   I'm using Catalyst 3850 running 16.3.8.   I was curious exactly what "Extended Host Mode is enabled" gets me. It seems to me as though it allows switching as normal and static routing.  In order for me to gain access to routing protocols lik...

Please I have an ISR4321-B/K9 and wants to know what the B stands for, I have been to google and cisco website but no information about it, below is a  link from cisco website but it is not included.Please if anyone knows what the B stands for, Pleas...

I've been trying to find the answer to the question about using VIRL images within GNS3 legitimately but I can't peg it down. I work in a training environment where the network doesn't connect to the internet. With that, it's my understanding that VI...

timroland by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Hi,I'm looking for some help in configuring NAT on my Cisco 891F router.I have a pool of five public ip addresses provided by my ISP and would like to two of them to provide external access to my security camera's. My ISP also provided an addition...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card