cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Studying for BSCI and I ran across the option of adding 'permanent' to a static route. It says that with this option, a static route will stay in the routing table even if the interface it's related to goes down.However, what I can't figure out is w...

djones by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I'm facing an issue with CDR. I can't find some CDR in CAR tools when i search CDR based on "phone number".   What's weird is that I can see the calls when I use RTMT (Real Time Data) but unable to find the same call when I use CAR tools (o...

Ok we have a branch office connected to HO using GRE tunnel. All users in branch are configured to get IP from the DHCP server in HO. Everything works fine, users get their IP from HO DHCP and no one complains. The issue arises when a user either fro...

Hello, I have connected up a new ws-c3650-48td to a WS-C3850-48P via Gi1/1/1. The new switch simply has two vlans i.e. vlan 20 for all of the 48 access ports and vlan 200 for switch management simply via an SVI interface and a trunk uplink allowing b...

Resolved! Cannot ping SVI

Hello, I have connected up a new ws-c3650-48td to a WS-C3850-48P via Gi1/1/1. The new switch simply has two vlans i.e. vlan 20 for all of the 48 access ports and vlan 200 for switch management simply via an SVI interface and a trunk uplink allowing b...

I have Cisco 881 router  having issue with port forwarding  only one port forwarding work 192.168.100.10 with port 4525 if I remove NAT pool then only port 8000 to 8002 work here config file   !boot-start-markerboot-end-marker!logging buffered 15000 ...

abin by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All experts, I am trying to understand a difference between E1 and E2 routes in the OSPF. Please help me to get in technical deep in this topic.   Regards, Deepak Kumar

Resolved! ospf adjacency

Dear all ,please what is the correct answer of the below questionhow to prevent OS PF adjacency issues can occur by mismatch interface type ?1- enable MTU ignore feature2- configure the environment as point -to-point network3- enable capability-trans...

engreda22 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,    I've recently purchased a few 1841 routers for a home lab while I study for my CCNA.  The routers were purchased off of eBay, and all of them were locked and requiring login before getting to a command line.   I was hoping it would be a...

Samc2527 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 100MB Charter WAN connection between two locations.  We are plugged directly into the Cisco Equipment provided by Charter.  One location has a 1921 Cisco Router and the other location has a 2921 Cisco Router.   I have been using iperf to con...

User750 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes