cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Got a weird one - pretty much our largest customer has added a new building, and finally got fiber ran to it so I was setting up the WAN link between the new and old buildings. For some reason, creating a WAN VLAN on each device, configuring ports as...

Ninjabean by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I have 2 cisco 2911. one works fine, the other doesn't power up. no lights, fans, or anything. I tried swapping the power supplies between routers. both psu's work fine. I did the fan assembly too. again, no problems there. I conclude the prob...

Hello folks,  I have few doubts about EIGRP Autosummary, I knew the concept of Auto Summary and how it works . I read in Cisco Blog that disabling auto summary is a best practice always and  auto-summary wont create routing issues if the internetwork...

nikhil4 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI All,    Do anyone has any idea how many static route Cisco 9200 supports with Network Essential license or do i have to go for Network Advantage license?   Is there any limitations of number of static route as Cisco 3900 series had?    Thanks in A...

Hi Guys I'm bumping my head for couple of days already - I have the topology below. My VLANs are routed through my firewalls. I'm pushing the traffic towards the firewall via PBR with tracking towards the FW interfaces and that works fine. I have ful...

OSPF_Topo.png
Chris_78 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, Let's say I have this topology with interconnected ASes:                                     AS40                                       |AS10 -------------- AS30     |                                 |     ------- AS20-------- Is it possible...

Justin- by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, Anyone here had configured transparent l2TP? We have a l2vpn circuit running and we want the link to be fully transparent. According to cisco " If the routers are not configured to tunnel Layer 2 PDUs, the peer PE router on the far end o...

Dear All,I have read this statement "When a BGP speaker receives an UPDATE message from an internal  peer, the receiving BGP speaker shall not re-distribute the routing  information contained in that UPDATE message to other internal peers. This is sp...

Hi Everyone,I am kinda lost at the moment on why I am facing this issue and was hoping I could get someone to explain to me why this is happening.Below is the simple network diagram of the issue I am facing.I believe this has something to do with rou...

GNS3_MPBGP.png
cHrome08 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello: We have a cisco 881 router which is configured for our Verizon Private network. We use this network for our Cellular Remote locations. We have about 30 units in the field and add 1 about every 2 months.This all works just as we need it, But I ...

damica1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes