cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey!I'm trying to add a NAT rule to my ISR 4321 (Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 17.03.05) for an IPSec VPN running on an ASA 5515-X, but I am receiving the following message. I'm not running IPSec on the ISR as far as I'm aware. Any ideas? isr4321(co...

joshdouch by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day,I have a quick question I am peering with AWS, I have a route map to allow specific prefix in.  I am trying to add a new one:44.192.0.0/11but out of all of the IP's available I only need access to one IP which is 44.218.85.113. I thought I c...

war by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day everyone, I am interested in Segment Routing WECMP. I've searched about load balancing in Segment Routing and found that there is a formula by which load balancing calculates. But i didn't find the logic that on which information it load bal...

dundient by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,,,We have Cisco ISR 4461 with isr4400v2-universalk9.17.06.03a.SPA.bin ISO image, we need to implement the SSL VPN feature so we find that we need to upgrade to Cupertino-17.7.1a ISO.https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286320564/type/282046...

resetting.jpeg

I'm just starting to learn about Cisco. I have managed to get my router to connect to adsl and I can ping internet and have dhcp working. The problem is, I can't access the net from my laptop. Here's my config: Current configuration : 2659 bytes!vers...

mi0hoz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get router/switch backups sent to our new cloud storage in Azure. I can't get them to connect. I have sftp debugging on and am getting the four logs below from each sftp transfer attempt I make. I am responsible for the cisco side of t...

ryders1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have Cisco 7609 Router and one 6 Mbps link which is on ethernet . When we are trerminating on Gigaethernet of 7609 router it is not coming up. While same link is showing up and working fine on other routers which is having Ethernet interface.At...

Hi everyone,  I want to upload the startup-config to real router via tftpd64 in vmware windows server.  Windows server and ESR6300 are under the same network. But ESR6300 can ping windows server only from mgmt vrf.  Through global router ESR6300 can'...

dundient by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, We have a couple of Cisco routers working fine in a DMVPN multi vrf topology. We have recently installed a 3rd router, which will replace one of the previous ones and we are unable to make it work through the VRF (it works as expected...

Hi Friends, There is a router, where a user is configured with privilege level 15. But while trying to access that router with that username, router is being connected on user exec mode (Privilege level 1) rather than connecting to Privileged exec mo...

Pankaj Raj by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon!I'm just starting with the Networking Essentials Course and my instructor told us to download Packer Tracer and go through the three courses to learn how to work with it. I'm in the 'Getting Started Course', at the 1.1.2 Video, trying ...

Practice.PNG
VictoriaQ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes