SD-WAN and Cloud Networking

Join this community to interact with your peers and Cisco about SD-WAN and all things related to security, cloud networking and designing your WAN for optimizing SaaS performance and connecting to IaaS.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Why are there so many application missing from vManage, compared to what is included in DPI? I need to create a traffic policy specifically for (2) applications the are being match in DPI, but are not available in the drop down in vManage. This is th...

Hi,Could we configure proxy for internet connections for vManage.Is there any document for Firewall ports for on-prem Viptela (vManage, vSmart, vBond) servers.I found this one but there is any information towards internet, https://sdwan-docs.cisco.co...

Can anyone help me understand the purpose of why 4 digits are allocated to the "Site Type" when there are only 5 types to choose from?  I know this is a guide, but what is the logic of 4 digits when the Store/branch ID is the unique identifier for th...

mrguitar by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Quick follow-up to my other thread: Does the IEEE / 802.x standard for 10GB-LR and 10GB-SR (802.3ae 2002-06 10 Gigabit Ethernet over fiber; 10GBASE-SR, 10GBASE-LR, 10GBASE-ER, 10GBASE-SW, 10GBASE-LW, 10GBASE-EW)  enforce that auto-negotiation must be...

All:  Does the autonegotiate setting on an interface actually work on vEdge (16.x or 17.x?)    I'm working with a large US national carrier on a Layer2 issue with their DWDM Transponder/Muxsponder shelf client cards and noticed it actually has no imp...

VEDGE_AutoNeg_TShoot_Error.png

Hi guys,  Does anyone knows how long should an overlay fabric be up and running when it loses one of the controllers, for example:vBond - How long can it be downI know that if it is down, new routers or routers that we're down aren't able to join.vSm...

Has anyone had any difficulty connecting a Viptela VEdge2000  to a MetroE or MPLS circuit delivered from a Ciena 6500 in DWDM/ROADM configuration on Muxsponder/Transponder client-facing line card? I will try to get details about the Ciena 6500 line c...

Hi, I have spent some time now on SD-WAN Viptela solution in a LAB environment, the SD-WAN fabric is up and running. The next step is to add a C1117 IOS-XE router for which all registration stuff has been successfully completed, the only thing left i...

rudybril1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SD-WAN Team announce 16.12.1D/19.2.097  software release for cEdge and  vEdge/Controllers LIVE on CCO which includes Critical Fixes.   Release note URL: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/sdwan/release/notes/xe-16-12/ios-xe-sd-wan-re-notes...

HashamM by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes