Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi, I have an Iot server configured on one of my packet tracer files, and for some reason when I try to create conditions at my Iot Registration server I click ok but the condition I made doesn't show up, as if it is invisible. Can anyone tell me how...

IoT condition.jpg

Hi guys. I have two units with separate networks that are connected to the core switch through static route(I have attached the network schematic image below ). I want to monitor the traffic of my clients who are in different units in a span server b...

rspan-face.jpg
chpmotry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Rapid 7 is complaining about the following vulnerabilities on my UCS. Specifically the KVMs.I am unclear on how to secure these.I cannot putty to them using the UCS credentials. Untrusted TLS/SSL server X.509 certificate Self-signed TLS/SSL certifica...

jeaston by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed  CVR-QSFPSFP10G  with 10G LR ,both are 3rd party inside the  N9K-C9332D-GX2B but I can't see them in any show command.The software version is compatible, the optics are working if I plug them in 10G ports.Tested the  CVR-QSFPSFP10G  ...

Hi, guys. I checked SEL on the B200 server as follows.And the server got Hang.Do you know why? |BIOS| Processor #0x00 | Configuration Error | | Asserted|CIMC| Processor CATERR_N #0x81 | Predicative Failure asserted | Asserted|CIMC| Platform alert LED...

HiI'm working with a customer that has a Dual DC setup with 2 x Nexus 5600's in each DC in a vPC setup. These switches connects the two DCs together with 4 x 10G using FabricPath. The customer will leave one of the DCs and during the migration the ne...

I have a doubt that how two controle planes will work in vPC and what are the real time scenarios to see the two controle planes vPC. Can any one help me to understand exactly how two controle planes works compared with single controle planes in VSS ...

ESATshoot by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes