Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I have a pair of Nexus 7010's that I am having inconsistent CDP results with.I have a Management port on the Admin VDC that I can see the switch that it is connected in CDP (a Cisco 3750), however on the 3750 side I can see the Nexus for a short amou...

smolz by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several nexus devices, 7010's/5010's.  On all of these devices when I connect a console cable to them and open the connection the banner message is not displayed correctly (everything is spread out and line breaks are off) and is in all caps. ...

smolz by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have ~30 pairs of 5Ks that have a VPC with a pair of 7Ks.  All are working fine except for one pair that I just tried to bring up.  Debugging Port-Channel errors on the 7K i get the below.  %ETH_PORT_CHANNEL-5-PORT_SUSPENDED: Ethernet7/5: Ethern...

Hi experts,I know that the rule is as simple as "a frame that enters the vPC peer switch from the peer link cannot exit the switch from a vPC member port."However is there any hiden conditions?For example, I have a simple topology with two N7K in one...

Hi guys,I have a setup with two Nexus 5548UP switches in a vPC configuration. There is a NetApp filer connected to the two switches with a LACP port-channel. While testing we found that when we shut down the vPC peer-link and the keep-alive both swit...

Hi,I am about to upgrade Nexus 5K after long time. can anyone give me rough estimate of how long this will take me. I have 2 Nexus 5K in vPC domain and four FEXs singled homed to the 5Ks. This is going to be a disruptive upgrade and i appreciate it i...

I am working on a design where a dual controller NetApp will connected to a pair of Nexus 5548s via FCoE. The NetApp will have 2 dual port FCoE cards per controller. The plan is to port channel 2 per N5K switch and then create a vPC so that all FCoE ...

Hi,I suspect that I am getting Ingress Drops on the NIF (Fex uplinks) of an N2148...Does anyone know the command that will enable me to view ingress drop counters on thiis interface? I can't find a command to display it... Perhaps somewhere under "at...