Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

A cliënt has two datacenters which are connected with two DCI (DataCenter Interconnect) links. In the past they would use a 3750 stack on both sides with a port-channel for the DCI. Life was easy then. In the new datacenter they have 4 nexus 5600's ...

Arjen K by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I've got the follwoing problem, I would like to enable the QoS policy statistics on my Nexus 5010 running  firmware 5.0(3)N2(2a).This is where I am at:nexus# show policy-map interfaceGlobal Statistics status : enableEthernet1/1     Service-p...

Hello,       I was hoping someone could help me figure out an uplink issue.  I have a Nexus 3524 at the core of the network running 6.0(2)A4(4) code.   When I connect a Catalyst 2960x via SFP-10G-SR or LR (fiber connection)   I get the following issu...

Hello   We have three members of the stack of the same switch type 2960X-48TD-L. One of the members keeps getting removed, We restart this member and it is ok (Unplug for 2 min), After some time we see that this happens again, now the fourth time (ev...

Hi. First of all i'm new to this sector so if i made some mistake sorry. I wanna run hosting bussines, but i wanna host some games and applications on my machine. So i need for each client who will use that apps different public ip adress. For exampl...

Hello, customer has 4 x Nexus 5500 (leaf) and 2 x Nexus 7000 (spine) running Fabripath. Is it possible to turn off IGMP Snooping per vlan? Does it have limitations/restriction? Customer turned off IGMP Snooping in specific vlan on all switches in th...