Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Anyone know how to disable this in the N5K?I suppose this is probably a function of the newer NX-OS itself, and I know some *nix syslog daemons allow you to disable it... not sure if it is possible via the switch itself.The reason is, my NMS is set u...

At the moment i am running 6.2.2a. According to Cisco CCO, it's advised to use an interim release 6.2.8a towards the the final version 6.2.12 or 6.2.14. Is there any special reason behind this step? Should i make the interim release 6.2.8a on both vP...

Dear Experts, I have a task to migrate n7k vpc peer-link from 2x10G-based port-channel to 2x40G-based port-channel. When i shutdown original peer-link, vPCs on the secondary switch go down. Then I remove "vpc peer-link" from the vPC primary switch,...

Hello everybody, I am a new Networking administrator. I have two servers inside my network and I want each to have a public IP address outside my border router, it is something like:                         Private IP address                        ...

Wen configuring the following, multicast-optimize command is not support on Nexus 5672UP, while, it is support on Nexus 5548UPpolicy-map type network-qos jumbo    class type network-qos class-default      mtu 9216      multicast-optimizeIs there an Q...

l.peng by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes