Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SA540 has a staic IP on the private LAN. It is not connected to WAN. Instead, another router is doing the WAN routing / NAT. How do I configure the default route on the SA540 to use the other device as it's gateway?In Networking -> LAN ->IPv4 config ...

jake_friz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RV016 routing

Hi allI just bought a shiny new RV016 router. I have a connection to the Internet at xxx.200.139.197; a single IP connection. However I have a routed subnet of 204.174.204.0/23 through that IP connection. In other words, traffic for 204.174.204.0/23 ...

rmcbride by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have RV082 in many locations and it is working fine.One location I just starting to have problem with packet lose (50 to 60 %)I ping between two location which i am having problem.Gateway to Gateway shows no lose on packet (reply with 20ms avg.)but...

So the customer already purchased the RV016. He talked to someone at Cisco and they told him there is a more recent version of that model that will run EV-6. He wants the latest version. Does he have to return the RV016 for another RV016 or is there ...

I have a new Linksys Rv082 Router with dual port WAN. I want to be able to have a T1 line and a Cable Internet line hooked to WAN1 and WAN2 respectively. I want to route all VOIP traffic over the T1 and all internet traffic over the Cable connection ...

jtesdall by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have recently installed an SRP527W on our home (and home office [10 computers - 6 of which are Apple]) network, and have upgraded to the latest firmware:Model:SRP527W, ADSL2+ AnnexA, 802.11n ETSI, 2FXS/1FXOVersion ID:V01Hardware Version:4.0.0Bo...

vaughn by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Network set up with a RV042 router. Router is hooked up to Cox Cable and ATT DSL. Currently have 20 computers hooked up to the router all using Static IP addresses. Setup has been in place for over 7 years. I want to set up a Wireless Acces...

CHUCKPASI by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors