Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an SG300-28P and I need to upgrade both the boot & firrmware versions.The problem is I can't find the boot file anywhere, the only file available on the Cisco downloads page is the firmware file ('.ros')These are my current versions:show ve...

ian-heath by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have had an interesting situation occur at least twice on a stack of SGE2010 switches. It appears that port 80 on certain devices attached to teh switch will respond to paping on port 80, but will not allow access to the web page information. If t...

On the SG300 & 500 I always seem to have issue with devices that have reserved IPs.  It seems if I enter its MAC in the reservations table for some devices it won't receive the assigned IP until I remove the MAC and use a Client ID instead but on...

viningele by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question about best practice to priotize voice packets on the LAN side.We have everything configured on the firewall/edge device for voice prioritization, however I am unsure of the exact steps to take on the LAN side to make sure that traff...

Hi and thank you in advance.I have an SG200-18 and would like to impliment 2 VLAN's which will seperate the switch for DATA and Voice.Can this be done on this switch or will I need a layer 3 switch, is there any documentaton or similiar docs availabl...

I"m wondering if there is a difference in the POE specs for the C2960S and the C2960X switches. For example here's what the spec sheets say:C2960C-48LPS-L     24ports at 15W or 48ports at 7.7W (or anything in between)C2960X-48LPS-L     24ports at 15W...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors