Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

storage-vdc(config-if)# show moduleMod  Ports  Module-Type                         Model              Status---  -----  ----------------------------------- ------------------ ----------2    32     1/10 Gbps Ethernet Module           N7K-F132XP-15    ...

ankjain3 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have implemented dcnm-san recently in our environment.dcnm server is running on a vm with windows 2008 r2 pointing to an oracle db on an aix lpar.our environment consists of 6 core and around 50 blade center modulesinitially ,I was recieving atl...

Hi, I'm Brand new to SAN-OS and MDS networking.     I've got a task to install some port licenses for two MDS 9124 running SAN-OS 3.3(2)Can someone tell me if when I use the Java Device Manager to install the license, does it do anything to the switc...

Hi,We have 4 x MDS 9124 switches and want to "pair" them to create 2 48 port clusters (apologies if this is not the right terminology).Can I just use a single port (or multiple ports) to link them together and do I need a license upgrade ?RegardsScot...

sdawson35 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Everything I have read says that proper zoning is one to one.  This is to reduce the impact of RSCN's and other events on the storage array or hosts. If I have 2 controllers on my array, with 2 fc ports per controller, and each of my hosts has 2 fc p...

Hi,Does the DS-SFP-GE-T support configurable port speeds(10/100/1000)? We want to have our san extensions to be configured directly from the MDS 9222i (2 each at all the locations) at our primary site to near site for synchronous replication and near...