Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I just noticed a new FW for the Sx-300's and 500's which shows very little has changed in the release notes.  Now what bugs me is trying to determine what the current boot should be.  The details under the current FW doesn't list the proper boot vers...

viningele by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello i have purchased sf300-48p and start its configuration very well but i face a problem so you can help me in this one i have created 3 vlan vlan 1 default   interface ip  192.168.1.254 /24  vlan 16   interface ip  172.16.16.16 /24 vlan 23   inte...

I currently have a Comcast Cisco Gateway DPC3939B connected to the GE1 port on my SF200-48 switch. I cannot attach to the management on the DPC3939B through the network without the management site failing to load. Does anyone know if I should be chan...

ihmtech01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, After a lot of struggle with registeration i registered.This is my first post.I am using Cisco SG300 28 port managed switch.I want to know that is their any option in the swicth by which i can track usage of each host connected to its port us...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X