Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Two vlans having different domain name but same VLAN ID.These VLANS are created in different switches but connected to diff router ports with trunking enabled. clients in different VTP domains communicating well.Is communication between these two nor...

Hello! Everyone.I have 2 small business sg300 switches connected through a Catalyst 2960S, I created VLAN 2 and  VLAN 3 on both SG300 to connect my servers, but those are not working properly. I connect a pc to a port into each VLAN on both switches,...

osanchez3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes