Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have an SG-200-8 which connects to a stacked pair of SG500-28P switches. It is powered by PoE from the SG500. From the SG500 the port appears Up, but at the the SG200 it is disabled and nothing I do re-enables it. I know the cable is good because I...

Hi,we have two SG 300-28. On one of them i configured port mirroring because one host behaves strangely. When i create the mirror, the host connected to the destination port is not accesible any longer, e.g. he does not answer to a ping. The packets ...

I'm helping someone setup a network in their new office and want to see if my equipment selection is correct.  The products of the Small Business suite seemed to meet our needs as best I could tell. There is a dizzying array of products to choose fro...

mzeilenga by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I inhereited a network setup when I was hired in Febrary of this year, and I'm still figuring things out.I have 2 switches in a server rack.One is a Cisco SLM2048, Ip address 192.168.1.254I can log in and administer it fine.The second is a SG200-50, ...

rwkinney0 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I purchased this switch as an affordable way to deploy POE and to verify QOS marking if the need arises.I have connected NEC phones and have confirmed via Cisco 2960's that the phones are marking EF (DSCP 46) correctly.  I then rep...

gmacisco1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am a novice at networking. I have a Cisco SF300-24 devices support PoE, PoE mode on my already enabled. But when I try to connect with wireless radio devices, devices that I connect does not turn on. Is that a problem? Thank you for your hel...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X