Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We have a customer who we sent to Cisco to replace some aging Dell switches. They purchased 5 SG300-52’s for 2 different networks. Their production LAN has 2 “live” switches and 1 spare. The 2nd, a development LAN has 1 switch and 1 spare. Their prim...

Resolved! About SLM2016T-NA

Hello friends, I checked at datasheet for this switch and verified that the cable is included, see below:Package Contents • Cisco 200 Series Smart Switch • Power cord (power adapter for 8-port SKUs) • Mounting hardware • CD-ROM with user documentatio...

We have 10 Cisco SG200-50 switches running firmware 1.1.2.0.  The switches are used in a small data center where we are a tenant and the manager.  The switches normally work smoothly with no problems.  When the switches fail we experience packet loss...

scain by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiBoth the SLM2008 switch, and the AP1262n-a-k9 are currently at factory defaults.I can web into the switch from my laptop, but when I connect one of the 4 AP's I am trying to set up, the switch doesn't see it.Any help would be greatly appeciated.Tha...

I am a newbie to network switch configuration and my group recently bought an SG 300-28 Gigabit Managed Switch.It appears by default to spill over (forward) all multicast traffic to all ports.I want to reconfigure it to only forward multicast traffic...

Hi,I have upgraded my 7 x SG200 50/50 switches from 1.1.2.0 to 1.2.5.70 and after upgradingmost of these switches rebooted by itself while I'm saving or logging off. It gives me this error2147483647   2012-Jun-28 05:34:12 Emergency   %SYSLOG-F-OSFATA...

my switch crashed two times. below details about it.03-Jul-2012 17:29:44 :%SYSLOG-F-OSFATAL:FATAL ERROR: GOAH: ABORT DATA exception***** FATAL ERROR *****SW Version  :  1.2.5.70Version Date:  11-Jun-2012Version Time:  17:35:31Instruction            0...