Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,I currently own a Linksys SRW2048 witch supports TCP/  User Datagram Protocol (UDP) port ACL.I would buy the  same switch but my supplier doesn't have it. They propposed me an  alternative to Linksys SLM2048.My question would be: does this swit...

i have buyed 2 new slm2048 g5, and on default configuration, without any security , on 1 switch I have 7 or 8 ports that cannot pass to Up. The uplink is green (continuous) on switch, and in Gui is down and no green hilight of port.On computer is con...

I have a Cisco SRW2048 (Firmware 1.2.2d, boot 1.0.0.05) on which I have enabled jumbo frames but yet when I attempt with a Windows 2003 server to ping the mgmt IP of this switch with a frame over 1472 (ping -f -l 1472 w.x.y.z) I get a response of "Pa...

HI guys, I have a questions: I replaced a HP2626 Layer 3 switch with an SG 300-20 which is also configured to act as Layer3 Switch.Now I have two Issues and maybe I'm just too blind to see the solution, but at the moment it's driving me nuts.1. Behin...

Hi,Is SRW2048 capable of the Catalyst 2960's feature of having 2 VLAN in a single switchport? The set-up would be, SRW > IP Phone > PC. PC would be connected to an IP Phone's switchport and IP Phone is connected to the SRW. Can this be possible?

Is there any way to find which port is creating high volumes of traffic on a SLM2048?  I tried the "statistics" but you must click on each port one at a time (48 ports x 2 switches = pain).  Since the device is not capable of SNMP, how can I monitor ...

adtechnet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're in the process of rolling out quite a few SG 300-28P.  I've read about the use of Textview which gives the ability to copy a running config to a text file, modify, and paste it in another switch for a more streamlined massive deployment of thes...