Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Please can you help me with this information:The Switch CBS350 supports IP SLA commands? track 25 ip sla 25 reachability!ip sla 25icmp-echo x.x.x.xtimeout 1000frequency 5ip sla schedule 25 life forever start-time nowip sla enable reaction-alerts!i...

ccz by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning, I'm sure this will seem like an easy question for some of you.  I have a CBS25024T4XNA Cisco Business 250 switch and I'm looking to set up some VLANs, but every time I think I have it right, I plug into one of the new ports set up for a...

sgbrandon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a SF350 to do some basic inter VLAN routing on a network for IP camera network, however i am finding the SF350 to be locking up any ideas to what could cause this. There are around 50 devices on the network connect to SF250 switches.

hallio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Saludos Estimad@s.Estoy buscando un equipo que soporte IP SLA para pequeñas empresas. Estoy mirando el CAT1000, sin embargo, no ubico información acerca del CAT1000 para el soporte de IP SLA. Qué opción me pueden recomendar CAT1000, CBS250, CBS350?. ...

ccz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,This is the first time I have worked with the CBS350 switches.  We have been supplied both the 24 port model and also the 48 port PoE units (in the 4G variations).  The spec sheet says all these units are stackable and it should all be au...

Привет. Существует корневой SG350-10-sfp и SG300-10, подключенный к нему через модуль MGBLX1 SFP. Соединение стабильно, но происходит циклический перезапуск sg-300 в случайном временном порядке. SG-300 не пишет никаких явных ошибок о причине перезагр...

Hallo, folgende Warnmeldungen werden ausgegeben: siehe Log unten. Was genau bedeuten sie ? Wir haben das Problem, dasstrotz Bandbreite das Internet sehr langsam ist...Die angeschlossene Watchguard ist gecheckt und an ihr liegt es nicht."%NT_GREEN-W-E...

i want to list and show the VLAN-id and VLAN-name by api (json) from Cisco busniess Dashboard , how can i do thati found just put methode not getreferneces:https://developer.cisco.com/docs/business-dashboard/#!api-referenceput /v2/nodes/{nodeId}/conf...