Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Please i need an urgent help. We have a primary number 81026888 in our organisation, when we forward calls from our internal DN to mobile number it alwaays show the primary number 81026888 but now it is showing 81026000, which is a number assigned to...

Hi there, Thanks for reading. I have SG220 switches which are cycling through blocking, learning & forwarding.  We've gone through the building and removed mini switches but the problem continues.  Here's what it's logging (and it repeats throughout ...

Hi! We run SG350X-48 in stack with SG350XG-24F in L3 mode. And we have issue with ARP table building. I dont see any problems in logs but ARP table building is wery slowly. If any host missing in ARP table and i do ping, it takes one, two or sometime...

nameless by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a sg300 and suddenly the manage vlan is not working.Please see my config below. the trunk interface is ge25the interface is up and running.  SG300-WAN#show runconfig-file-headerSG300-WANv1.3.0.62 / R750_NIK_1_3_647_260CLI v1.0set system...

it by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two SGE2000 switches - one PoE, one not - in a stack configured for Layer 3 mode. On the stack, I have a VLAN (5) configured and tagged for all ports on both switches. I want to assign an IP address to the VLAN interface that I can use for rou...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors