Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have set up of 2 x 9407 switches as a 1xfortygig uplink as SVL and a separate link for 1xfortygig uplink Dual Active Detection. When I pull the cable between the SVL, One of the switches go into recovery mode, when I restore the SVL, the switch sta...

kick534 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,My name is umar , In my network i have an aggregation c6832-x-le and the access switch connected to it via FEX is c6800IA and if i want to change any thing in configuration i change it at aggregation and access switch sync. its configuration ...

Umar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have encounter the following issue. Two switches connected via trunk on the same native vlan.Switch A after running cdp neighbour detail: SW-GF-08#sh cdp neighbors detail-------------------------Device ID: SW-PTC-01Entry address(es):...

ziqex by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiRecently my team and I were trying to update the IOS on catalyst 3750 and 3850 switches and they ran into the problem of the switches not taking the IOS at all. We even tried using xmodem and somehow it made them worse. Now the switches are showing...

Jthnusmc by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was trying some commands in a unsourced interface template and with one command it managed to crash my switch.The template is "dot1q fallback <WORD>" and "no dot1q fallback" The logs show that a watchdog timer failover is triggered and the switch r...

NicP by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes