Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, Quick question. I'm trying to add several VLANs to an uplink port going to one of our floor switch stacks, however it's not letting me add. Current Interface Config interface Ethernet1/21   description Xconn N3 floor switch t4/1/1   switchpo...

Hi all, I have an interesting problem, I have a 3650 that is utilizing 2 SFP-10G-LRM in a port-channel configuration. It had been working correctly for months but recently it was discovered that one SFP was err-disabled (int te1/1/4). Upon a shut & n...

AFlack20 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I have recently upgraded the switch onto new version and leave the old os. Now the switch is running with just 17mb space left in flash.  I prefer to leave old software just in case if I want to go back but then space matters so would be...

I have 3850 stack switches with firmware 15.2In running config, I do not see any vlan information and their names but show vlan shows all the vlans and the associated interfaces. Please advise.

avilt by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So..i paid good money for a practice exam ($140 CAD) from what Cisco considers a reputable company. They even sell the exams on their website....   Here is one of the many questionable questions/answers I encountered:   - Which two statements describ...

RyanB by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello folkds, I'm new to learning PBR, but I'm not exactly quite sure what is happening here:   nexus- Core# interface Vlan2185 no ip redirects ip address 10.60.1.3/24 no ipv6 redirects ip router eigrp 1 ip passive-interface eigrp 1 ip policy route-m...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i need some help to configure my cisco 3560g-24ts with my network.here is the description of my network which works well but not as i want.                           i have created vlans on my switch and enabled inter-vlan routing. each VM from...

Annotation 2020-02-08 135051.png
nimoinau by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have 3 separate access switches (2960XR) with different vlans on them. These 3 switches have layer 2 connectivity to a Cisco 3850-12S switch.If I set up 3 separate monitor sessions (1 on each of the 3 access switches) and mark the desitinatio...

Jim Kerr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an VLAN application where I need to find a creative solution.  Suppose you had 4 devices connected to one managed switch and each device was on its own VLAN.  Three of the devices were active on their VLANs and the forth device, on its own VLA...

Hi everyone !I have a problem with the communication between two switches, here is the simplified configuration:  My PC1 and 3 cannot communicate. Same for my PC2 and 4.There is surely something I did wrong but what ...Some will invite me to do a tru...

Diapositive1.jpeg
modavart by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am getting below error on 3850 SW. i am unable to understand this error, kindly suggest me for effect and resolution. *osapiBsnTimer: STANDBY:2 wcm:  %OSAPI-4-TIME_SHIFT_DETECTED: Detected backward time shift. Last: 1444143429.950053. --> N...