Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Étiquettes

Messages de Forum

Hi,our LAN topology consists of several distribution switches, we have Car4500x with VSS.a few months ago we replaced one of our distribution with Cat9500 StackWise virtual.we have VRFs and use PBR on some SVIs to prevent interVLAN routing on the L3 ...

Oron Yaniv par Level 1
  • 490 Visites
  • 0 réponses
  • 0 Compliment

I am upgrading our network solely and decided on the 9500 and 9600 to replace our 6509s since they are aging and have limited life left.  For the cores I will use two 9606 with SVL and only install 40/100 interfaces probably. At  some of the smaller ...

gp1200x par Level 2
  • 488 Visites
  • 1 réponses
  • 0 Compliment

Hi Everyone, We have just purchased 4 Devices with DNA Advantage 3 yr License and I have been told to activate its license to each device. But upon looking with instructions on the internet I always end up wondering how it is really setup. Could you ...

richard101 par Level 1
  • 8643 Visites
  • 5 réponses
  • 0 Compliment

Greetings,I have a 1801 router connected to a 3550 switch with a regular 802.1q trunk, and I am curious as to what may be causing the unknown protocol drops on the connected router interface.The switch is without any configuration at all except the f...

Sannie179 par Level 1
  • 259093 Visites
  • 7 réponses
  • 0 Compliment

Résolu! NAT on Nexus 9k

Hi, I am trying to get NAT to work on Nexus9000 C9336C-FX2. Below is the config I have.ip access-list NAT_ADDRS10 permit ip 192.168.30.0/24 any ( tried this command with icmp instead of ip)!ip nat pool NAT_POOL 10.0.0.1 10.0.0.63 prefix-length 24ip n...

Hello, I have new VOIP phones which are automatically getting set to the Voice VLAN.  (VLAN 20).  My DNS and DHCP servers are on VLAN 1.  Right now I'm trying to configure my VOIP Phones via my desktop which is on VLAN 1, however the traffic isn't cr...

We are experiencing an issue with authenticating user PC's on the network when they are connected through a Cisco IP phone. This was previously working fine, but since a switch IOS upgrade, we are seeing sporadic errors where the users MAC address do...

Hello,I have a situation where a device that's in vlan A isn't accessible to the network. I have a 2960x switch. Two ports are configured for vlan A. A device with a static IP address for vlan A isn't reachable outside of the switch. The only way to ...