Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

So I recently learned that Flex Links have been deprecated starting with early IOS-XE 16.x, but that there's a new feature called Flexlink+ that's available as of IOS-XE 16.12.  When I found the config guide chapter for this feature, the config state...

RB6502 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there, I'm a newbieI want PC VPN, FIDS, Banner, and Client can't ping the server, but the server can ping them, I did the configuration but still they can still ping each other. Can anyone help me, I complete with the softcopy please see what ...

Layer 3.png
Piers by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I SSH from 3650 to 6K it doesn't prompt for username, instead it goes straight into password,and I haven't set any enable passwords on my nexus, I don't even know if that is the case but how do you set enable password on nexus 6K,and one last qu...

George-Sl by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Can you use two SVL links or only one to form a StackWise logical switch? I understand that the requirement is to configure a single SVI (formed as an EtherChannel interface comprising of up to 1-8 physical member ports); however, I was wonder...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Planing to buy couple IE4000 switches to one of our projects, I have not used them before, the model that will go with has dual media ports (combo ports 4 fiber/4copper).This is what the data sheet say "Combo ports provide one copper and one f...

S.AlQaisi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Configure 2960X

I am configuring 4 x Cisco 2960x - 24PS switches for voice . What details will I need before proceeding with it ?These 4 switches will be connected to 3560 Cisco Catalyst switch. There are about approx 60 users .What is the best way to  do this ? 

shafi0211 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm studying for the CCENT, and I have one issue and two general inquiries I'd like to present.   First of all, I'm having trouble connecting to my 2950 using Telnet/SSH, though I've applied a VTY password.  As an aside, I'm able to connect through t...

Woodland73 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our customer has two BE6K servers it is installed CUCM and CUC ,and the customer needed to  install Virtual ISE on the same server platform ,can we do it or not?

I have a Cisco 2960-X with IGMP snooping enabled (all IGMP options are default).  There are two VLANs on the 2960-X.  A single PC is connected to each VLAN on the Cisco 2960-X.  A trunk leads from the Cisco to a non-Cisco switch on which SVIs are con...

sdawalt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have been tasked to design a network for an office.  I am coming up with several options to present to the CTO on how this can be accomplished. One of the options I was asked to design was using the available equipment they have in productio...

new.office.OLD.equip.network.diagram.2019.plan5.png
ajamua by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an iSCSI environment setup for vmware with a isolated 3750X with 1gig to the vmware hosts and tengig to my san.  On the ports connected to the vmware hosts I see a high number of output drops.  On the tengig interface I dont see any output dro...