Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

DearsAnybody can explain me the through put performance for catalyst 9600 switch , hence it show hardware ready upto 25.6 ( 6.4/slot x 4 slot = 25.6,,, Please correct me if i m wrong, but this is not the way we use to calculate to other modular switc...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'd preface this with an apology if this is a dumb question. I am an enthusiastic amateur so I may not get all the terms correct.Could you please explain to me what VLAN tagging is and why I need to use it?I think I understand correctly that a...

cre8toruk by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a problem with dot1x configuration on WS-C2960L-24PS-LL Firmware 15.2(7)E0a I have copied the configuration from a 2960x that works fine, at the first everything looks fine, copyed the interface configurtion into one of the interface and e...

Ole J by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

VSS

HI All i have two catalyst 4500 series switches which are configured VSS and however whenever the standby switches powers up the the corporate internet connection goes out what is the possible cause and how can i troubleshoot  Regards, 

henokk601 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody, i'm just getting crazy trying to ping pc2 from pc0, you can check the configuration in the attached file it seems that the routing table of router 0 is right, but for some reason it stop on the Fa 0/0 interface,  i hope that someone ...

All: Per my other post on this matter:   Can someone from Cisco IE4000/5000 engineering team please confirm: PTP traffic generated by the NTP-to-PTP gateway feature sets the Muticast IP packets TTL value to 1, preventing packets from being Layer3 swi...

Hello,We have one single switch acting as a gateway for our campus network, with OSPF. The plan is to migrate this switch to two NEXUS switches with vPC configured along with HSRP (another suggestions are welcomed).Please advise about the best way to...