Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an VLAN application where I need to find a creative solution.  Suppose you had 4 devices connected to one managed switch and each device was on its own VLAN.  Three of the devices were active on their VLANs and the forth device, on its own VLA...

Hi everyone !I have a problem with the communication between two switches, here is the simplified configuration:  My PC1 and 3 cannot communicate. Same for my PC2 and 4.There is surely something I did wrong but what ...Some will invite me to do a tru...

Diapositive1.jpeg
modavart by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am getting below error on 3850 SW. i am unable to understand this error, kindly suggest me for effect and resolution. *osapiBsnTimer: STANDBY:2 wcm:  %OSAPI-4-TIME_SHIFT_DETECTED: Detected backward time shift. Last: 1444143429.950053. --> N...

We have two separate C9348GC-FXP's. Can you do multiple non-disruptive upgrades in a row or is it required to reboot at least once every two upgrades? example: We upgrade from 9.2(4) to 9.3(1) using ISSU non-disruptive. Then next time we upgrade (9.3...

Hi Everyone, It's my first time to use this SFP and at the moment, I am having no luck.  For more information, below are the hardware and scenario. Site 1:Switch: C9300-48TModule: C3850-NM-4-10GSFP: SFP-10G-ERCable: SFP-10G-AOC3M Site 2:Switch: C9500...

hi all,whats the best way on making a channel group is it -conf tint range <g1/0/x-x>switchport mode trunkswitchport trunk allowed vlan add | remove <ID>no shutchannel-group 1 mode autoor -conf tint po1channel-group 1 mode autoint range <g1/0/x-x>swi...

So I am currently deploying two (2) stacks of 9200L switches. I also got the DNA-Essentials with all switches.I have them stacked and up and running great, but when looking at my license information it shows that I am out of compliance. Smart Licensi...

JHarpole by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco community  Today I'm configured SVL link two interfaces forty 2/0/9-2/0/10 and then interfaces Tengigabit not usable.I would like to config two interfaces for DAD link how can I do it on supervisor C9400-SUP-1XL-Y ? or it's limitation hardwa...

Anycast by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card