Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello People,  Just looking for a bit of help. Migrating a site form a 1921 to a C1111 as they needed a new router. Config is applied, had to amend because of port names etc, all LAN and VLAN works and is seen however we are not getting any WAN acces...

Tippey by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Vlans

Hey guys I am doing my first project so my question might seem a bit odd.We have 2 C-9300 switch as core  and 2 C-9200 Switch on aggregation and around 10 2960 switch at access layer.Now our client has told us to make vlans on core switch, at first I...

A customer is wanting to VSS their 16 port 4500x with a new 32 port. They also want to add an 8 gig module to the 16, making it a 24 port with a 32 port. Is this possible? I was under the impression that the 4500's must be the exact same port model t...

Ninjabean by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I want to ask community for a suggestion regarding a potential problem noted on a stack of 2960x withCisco IP Phones and PCs connected behind phones Some customers informed us that, sporadically , the PC behind phone is not able to authentica...

Dear Support community,I have configured the Cisco DHCP server on catalyst switch model WS-C3560G-48PS-S which is working fine so far.My problem is I need to know the list of IP addresses leased for the past 30 days. Please let me know the command I ...

mabule by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 2960 Switch which has 2 ports dual T/SFP module. I want to use these two duals uplink ports for a category 6 coper cable.My problem is that on cisco, I have the GLC-T SFP module for that port to support cabling connection but it says only...

coletemple by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have problem to one of our device(IP Phone) connected to my switch(POE). Cable length is 150 meters and no option for fiber.Initially it was working fine for few days then the IP phone was off, on the switch interface there is err-disable. S...