Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hiya doin' folks, I'm currently having some trouble with EPC running on IOS XE  WS-C3650-48PD 16.6.5.I can configure it just fine and the output of "show monitor capture mycap" and / or "show monitor capture mycap parameter" lokks good, just as it sh...

Zoran BKV by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a requirement to configure VACL like one computers can do rdp, 443, 80 and the rest network can't do this i have configure VACL but I'm not sure about it   Please help

Hello,   i have a little issue with configuration "ip dhcp snooping" on C9300-48T. When I configure "ip dhcp snooping trust" on interface (single interface and etherchannel) i can see "%PARSER-5-HIDDEN: Warning!!! ' ip dhcp snooping trust ' is a hidd...

ZdenekF by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I am trying to confirm if Nexus 9300 supports MPLS L3VPN. I was told only Nexus 9500 supports MPLS L3VPN. But from this link https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/nx-os/licensing/guide/b_Cisco_NX-OS_Licensing_Guide/b_Cisc...

weihan-lu by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am working on Packet Tracer on VTP.. But it is not working properly.. VTP client was not receiving the VLAN updates from server switch...  please tell me any one facing the same problem on packet tracer.. Sample simple config below for two swithces...

Hello,could someone please explain which packets/frames belong to groups in the third column (NAME) of the following commandSwitch#show platform hardware fed switch active fwd-asic drops exceptionsIt would be also useful to know if the output is in f...

asic.jpg
filopeter by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3850 that cannot seem to boot up. I tried booting from USB. I tried booting with SWITCH_IGNORE_STARTUP_CFG. It gets stuck every time with the error below when it tries to launch linux kernel. I believe one problem is that the flash is full b...

Resolved! UPGRADE IOS SW3850

I have been updating the stacked SW 3850 IOS version, but when running the command, the following message appears: Switch 1 must be running installed software to perform this operationSwitch 2 must be running installed software to perform this operat...

RRFS578780 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,trying to get a SG250 configured zero touch.  These devices have PnP enabled by default so I can't use dhcp to configure these out of the box. (can i?)  What options do I have at this point other than buying some cisco product to manage it or logg...