Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, It's my first time to use this SFP and at the moment, I am having no luck.  For more information, below are the hardware and scenario. Site 1:Switch: C9300-48TModule: C3850-NM-4-10GSFP: SFP-10G-ERCable: SFP-10G-AOC3M Site 2:Switch: C9500...

hi all,whats the best way on making a channel group is it -conf tint range <g1/0/x-x>switchport mode trunkswitchport trunk allowed vlan add | remove <ID>no shutchannel-group 1 mode autoor -conf tint po1channel-group 1 mode autoint range <g1/0/x-x>swi...

So I am currently deploying two (2) stacks of 9200L switches. I also got the DNA-Essentials with all switches.I have them stacked and up and running great, but when looking at my license information it shows that I am out of compliance. Smart Licensi...

JHarpole by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco community  Today I'm configured SVL link two interfaces forty 2/0/9-2/0/10 and then interfaces Tengigabit not usable.I would like to config two interfaces for DAD link how can I do it on supervisor C9400-SUP-1XL-Y ? or it's limitation hardwa...

Anycast by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi anyone out there, I want to change the default native VLAN 1 on a Cisco switch trunk port to VLAN 888 and the port is connected to Hp enclosure (Virtual System). For Cisco switch to switch, it needs ports from two switches to change to VLAN 888 as...

Hi all, We intend to upgrade our cisco 9500 switch (stack of 2x switches using SVL) from 16.9.2 to 16.9.4 using the steps highlighted below. ================================================================================================CS01#install ...

donnie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a stack of four C3750X-48PF-E switches with C3KX-SM-10G modules in two of those switches. The 3750's are currently running 15.0(2)SE5.  We will roll to 15.2(2)E6. The service modules show the following:  Switch/Stack supports service module CP...

RoboCisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card